Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alternate Jersey for 2014?

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Random question for everyone: What team's jerseys do you like the most and why? Feel free to name more than one team.

I always hear people criticize new jerseys across all major sports, especially with regards to not being exciting enough (like the Pels), so I want to know your ideas and examples of what constitutes a good, or non-bland jersey

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

the new alternates for next year are going to be red ones, so sayeth the Dell. They're also finished and dell got to see pictures and really likes them.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo View Post
    the new alternates for next year are going to be red ones, so sayeth the Dell. They're also finished and dell got to see pictures and really likes them.
    We exited the facility through dell's office and he made eye contact with me. All I could muster out was "peace"

I thought the reveal would've been earlier this month... but w/ the guys starting to come back now to begin working out before the start of training camp... I can now see them rolling out soon

any good uni reveal needs models... and ours are starting to roll back into town
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

haha yeah i caught eye contact a few times while he was speaking too and it was pretty chilling. he just seems so casual and amicable with what hes saying but only then he locks eyes and you know instantly his raw supervillian powers lol. i wanted to ask if any rival GMs had yet to make a futile attempt to make an offer for AD and if they were relegated to begging and/or how hard he laughed at them, but i must have been under the same mind control he used on morey hinkie and grunfield

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo View Post
    I was hoping for red uni's gold ones are always bad. I hope they also say Pelicans on the front.

1-6

Thread Information