Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: The Official NBA 2014 Draft Lottery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Ironically, Rivers could be just that type of guy if he continues to improve. His spot-up 3pt% is damn good and his defense is getting better and better.
    Well, except we need someone to play the 3 to do that

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Well, except we need someone to play the 3 to do that
    Hey, he mentioned Danny Green who is a SG!

of course, he also mentioned Battier who plays mostly as a 4 now-a-days.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin_Food View Post
    You learning Chinese? or just been watching too many kung Fu movies?
    I dabbled in Japanese for two semesters.

Dabbled...in dabbling, really.

Ironically, Rivers could be just that type of guy if he continues to improve. His spot-up 3pt% is damn good and his defense is getting better and better.
    yeah I was thinking about that too as I was typing that response. definitely could do that, and to a degree is that already, but I spose the question would be who could he guard? right now I don't know if he matches up well with the 3s of the nba, your lebrons and Durant's. maybe he will if he gets stronger, I don't know.

he is really nice to have though, real glad he's with us
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Hey, he mentioned Danny Green who is a SG!

of course, he also mentioned Battier who plays mostly as a 4 now-a-days.
    haha, stop hating . wow, well I have no idea who plays what position anymore, I do see green as a wing though, he played a bit of d on lebron in the finals last year so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Everyone wants to be the king.
    It's good to be the king.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tin_Food View Post
    haha, stop hating . wow, well I have no idea who plays what position anymore, I do see green as a wing though, he played a bit of d on lebron in the finals last year so there's that.

Green usually defends the second best perimeter player for the opposing teams while Kawaii takes on the #1.

Green does have a couple inches on Rivers which allows him to body up on the average-sized 3s. Rivers would struggle with that.

Then again, Tony Allen can guard Durant effectively, so maybe Rivers can strive for that. Would take more strength than I think his body can offer, though.

Basically, I think Austin can only effectively defend non-Joe-Johnson guards due to his physical limitations.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    It's good to be the king.
    History of the world reference!

Its that time of year where I was the last person to post in the last few most active threads by the middle of the next day.

Thread Information