Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hibbert

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Yeah, he is the only contract big enough that Bulls would consider if they lose out on Melo. And I would do that so fast.

Or a team like the Lakers could just take him into cap space if he agrees to the opt out because they would get a year out of him and still have their money for the summer of 2015
    That would be such an awesome scenario. I can't wait to see what Dell does this offseason.

I remember during the season a lot of hay was made about Monroe being an option. So that ship set sail huh? I would pass on Hibbert for all intents and porpoises. That guy is a shell of himself. We don't need more liabilities than we already have.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    It's easy to say that all we need him to do is grab rebounds and defends, but can he even do that for 82-plus games?

I dont really see why anyone would want Gordon for a decent player unless they think he will bounce back healthwise to his old self...He is such a low impact player who puts up ok stats and then disappears when it matters most way too often. I dont really dont think he is much better if at all than say Jodie Meeks who you can get for a 1/4 of the price

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    It's easy to say that all we need him to do is grab rebounds and defends, but can he even do that for 82-plus games?
    He will until Pirre Jackson sleeps with his fiancé. But in all seriousness Hibbert is a wild card. I never was as high on him as others are, but I'm sure he could be productive again in the right environment.

Thread Information