Pelicans Report

Thread: Season in Review: Anthony Davis

Season in Review: Anthony Davis

I will just leave this here and say that if you dont read this piece, then you are wasting your time as a Pelicans fan. James knocked it out of the park and dropped some knowledge that I can even say I wasn't aware of. Enjoy!

http://www.bourbonstreetshots.com/20...thony-davis-2/
    @mcnamara247

Amazing
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Wowawewa.

It beggars understanding how good he is. I mean, if his career follows a similar ascension rate as other sniper elite players, Davis is only scratching the surface.

And its hows. His offensive game is "limited" and "unpolished" and yet he's scoring at a solid rate. Not just for his age, but anyone. And what really is astounding is that he doesn't turn the ball over. Ball security is one of the things players get a better grasp on as they go. They don't usually come in already solid in that regard.

This isnt a knock on MKG but we really REALLY got lucky in that lottery. Davis is better than what was advertised. I would never expect his offense game to be as polished as it is, considering most seen him as a primarily defensive player. His improvements after one offseason is amazing. I hope that trend continues. Get more mass on him, work on his defense, and it will be a solid offseason.

The main thing I took from this article was Steamer SCREWED us one last time by barely beating out AD for FG% and robbing him of being the 4th player in NBA history to lead in all those categories. That's it. He's made it to my list.

If I ever see Wallace or Steamer on the street - kneecap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    The main thing I took from this article was Steamer SCREWED us one last time by barely beating out AD for FG% and robbing him of being the 4th player in NBA history to lead in all those categories. That's it. He's made it to my list.

If I ever see Wallace or Steamer on the street - kneecap.
    You think you have a chance to hit him before he hits you? The guy fouls in his sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    You think you have a chance to hit him before he hits you? The guy fouls in his sleep!
    Absolutely. All I have to do is stand under the goal and wait for him to miss the rebound.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    This.

This is probably the best highlight video I have seen of Davis for this season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTDymUAdbsY

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    So this Anthony Davis kid is pretty good, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    So this Anthony Davis kid is pretty good, huh?
    He's okay

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    He's okay
    If only he could raise his FG% like that Steamer fellow. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    If only he could raise his FG% like that Steamer fellow. . .
    He honestly doesn't block nearly enough shots or grab enough rebounds. He is pretty average for his position IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    He honestly doesn't block nearly enough shots or grab enough rebounds. He is pretty average for his position IMO
    Compared to Steamer, sure. But who isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by SeaLegs View Post
    Compared to Steamer, sure. But who isn't?
    True. It's honestly not even a fair comparison. It's like comparing my fifth grade math teacher to kate upton

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    True. It's honestly not even a fair comparison. It's like comparing my fifth grade math teacher to kate upton
    Yeah. I heard Kate made straight D's in math.

Lillard > Davis
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Thread Information