And with that... the Charlotte Bobcats are no more

just swept out of the playoffs by the Heat

now arise... the new...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charlotte-hornets.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	5552
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! SKOL! Imnos 2's Avatar
    Boo

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Bully for them.

They never accounted to much anyway did they

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    I think it's just a W for their franchise for making it to the playoffs.

Does anyone know if they have Cap Space? I think this team could be pretty good they just need to pick up one more scoring option *Cough* Gordon *Cough* *Cough*

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    Does anyone know if they have Cap Space? I think this team could be pretty good they just need to pick up one more scoring option *Cough* Gordon *Cough* *Cough*
    With Ben Gordon's contract coming off the books, their salary next year is at 44mil

Can't wait... my childhood team is back where it belongs... But i'm New Orleans born & bred, so Geaux Pelicans!
    asdfghjkl;'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Matrix View Post
    Can't wait... my childhood team is back where it belongs... But i'm New Orleans born & bred, so Geaux Pelicans!
    You mean your childhood NAME(of that team)?? The actual team is still right here in n.o. Buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    You mean your childhood NAME(of that team)?? The actual team is still right here in n.o. Buddy.

Oh boy, here we go

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Matrix View Post
    Oh boy, here we go
    LOL

I miss the hornets tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    I miss the hornets tbh.
    Well, you're in luck! There is now a team in Charlotte with that very name. No need to miss 'em anymore.

I really like their logo...

LOL people are so sensitive about this. Im truly happy for those guys and they really proved to US how to design and market a new re brand. I just know their uniforms are gonna be sick.... im not gonna be b'hurt when people think their gear and logo is sick and trendy,while ours are ridiculed. They did it right. Give props where props is due guys. Wish those guys success, but ima PROUD PELICAN TILL DEATH AND BEYOND!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    LOL people are so sensitive about this. Im truly happy for those guys and they really proved to US how to design and market a new re brand. I just know their uniforms are gonna be sick.... im not gonna be b'hurt when people think their gear and logo is sick and trendy,while ours are ridiculed. They did it right. Give props where props is due guys. Wish those guys success, but ima PROUD PELICAN TILL DEATH AND BEYOND!
    I don't think anyone is hatin on their logo or rebrand. Unless I missed it. The logo is bad azz tho for real. With those colors and logo how can u mess a jersey up? Lol..that'd be an epic failure if they did but don't think it's possible.

Thread Information