Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kincks fire Woodson Adelman Retires

Just playing around on the web and saw on ESPN how the Jazz are considering 2 guys to be their head coach.
    1) Jim Boylan- The man that killed U of U basketball.
    2) Ettore Messina- The HC of CSKA Moscow.

If I were them I would go foreign and bring in Messina. Boylan wouldn't generate as much as an ant's fart worth of excitement.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I'm a Knicks, absolutely no to this. There is no excuse the Knicks missed the Playoffs.

Woodson let J.R. do whatever he wanted and rewarded him for bad play, was biased to players (J.R., Felton), had no game plan, ran Melo to the ground (leading the league in minutes) despite it hardly every helping the team win, gave DNPs to rookies even after games they JUST did well in and games they helped win.

He was worse than even D'Antoni. Stay far away.
    aka Hornet Blood

Credit: wopester

I am a Trail Blazer, absolutely no way to this. There is every reason the Blazers made the playoffs.

Stotts let LMA draw caricatures of the training staff and fed him pop rocks and soda for it, was racist against foreign players (Batum), was schizophrenic, and drove his car without getting an oil change (led the league in miles per hour) despite not knowing how to drive a stick, gave detention slips to rookies after they showed up on time.

He was worse than even Popovich. If you see him, don't meet his gaze. He will turn you to stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Thread Information