Pelicans Report

Thread: What I'm looking to most this offseason... the 3rd uni set

Pelicans What I'm looking to most this offseason... the 3rd uni set

If you remember at the uni unveil last summer... the said a 3rd uni would come this offseason and a 4th next summer

that said... smart money is on either red or gold unis

me personally... I'm hoping for royal gold... and says "Pelicans" on the front instead of "New Orleans" or even "NOLA" (though I feel it'll say "NOLA")... but I'm sure I'll love whatever comes out
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

My $$ is on red. Can't wait to see what's next.

I hope the Mardi Gras jerseys come back sooner than later. They probably won't for a couple more years, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I hope the Mardi Gras jerseys come back sooner than later. They probably won't for a couple more years, though.
    if that were to happen... I'd figure that next summer would be the return of the purple green & gold as the 4th Pels uni

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    +1 really want that red.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Yeah, I think you're right. Can't wait to see those come out.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I hate to be a downer but remember everyone, every new alt from here on out will have sleeves.

I hope for something more distinctive than the current unis, which are utterly unremarkable. Never liked them one bit

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    I hope for something more distinctive than the current unis, which are utterly unremarkable. Never liked them one bit
    I like the whites in person because the gold trim is visible and brings it together much better than it comes across on tv. I agree that they are mostly forgettable, though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    I like the whites in person because the gold trim is visible and brings it together much better than it comes across on tv. I agree that they are mostly forgettable, though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    I agree. We could've done much better IMO. Very simple and plain. I like them but don't love them.

Thread Information