Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Playoffs - Geaux CP3

Who is the Euro player playing very UN-Euro, and hurting David West's feelings...and street cred?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Why are we still calling him CPMe?
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Who is the Euro player playing very UN-Euro, and hurting David West's feelings...and street cred?
    Atlanta's center, Antic.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Atlanta's center, Antic.

And he is a 31 year old rookie. Arvydas Sabonas anyone?

Banned
    Why people ever call/called him CPMe is beyond me; the dude did nothing wrong to this fan base. Played his a** of for years.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsinNO View Post
    Why people ever call/called him CPMe is beyond me; the dude did nothing wrong to this fan base. Played his a** of for years.
    Pretty much. Makes me roll my eyes every time.

The only teams I would be upset with winning any series would be OKC, Portland, and Houston.

Then forced his way out. I hope the guy never wins anything in LA.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Koufos is horrible. Good God, what are you guys so hyped about him for

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Only after this team tried to trade away Tyson chandler for scrubs that aren't even in the league, refused to spend any money to win(Shinn ran the team to make a living and was ridiculously frugal and had a horrible front office). He even slugged it out when we were owned by the nba and willed us to the playoffs with pretty much no one on this team his last year. Did it all with a smile and never said an ill word of the city or anyone here. Heck the guy still does charity work here and gives us props all the time.

Frankly the least we could do to repay the guy for all he did for this city is send him somewhere he could have a chance to win a championship and wanted to live.

And frankly if he had stayed I think our team would have been a perennial 1 and done. We weren't gonna attract enough big name free agents to create a championship core and we would never of been high enough in the draft to get another superstar. It was honestly best for everyone IMO.

I wish him all the best....except when he plays the Pelicans.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 04-19-2014 at 10:09 PM.

I have no problem with CP3 wanting to leave when he did. The problem I have with him is that he used winning as an excuse. He didn't leave to win a ring and he proved that by resigning with the Clippers, he took the money. He wanted to be in a big market.

This day has been great for Basketball. Clippers and Pacers upsets were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by WeatherNLU View Post
    Go Warriors since they are playing CPMe. As soon as the Clippers are out (I route for whomever is playing them) then I will go with the underdogs. Would love to see someone other than Miami or San Antonio win.
    Exactly how I feel.

A little AD shout out live during the game, I like it.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    A little AD shout out live during the game, I like it.
    I wasn't watching. What'd they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I wasn't watching. What'd they say?
    Hubie said he had a fantastic year

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    #FireScotty

I don't even recognize CPFlop anymore.

To be honest I hate his guts now.

I respects everones point of view, but personally I take great joy in seeing him lose in early rounds. His best days were in a hornets uni up to this point. Left for what he perceived as greener pastures and cant get over the hill with a "more talented team." When people bring up Tyson, they also fail to mention he waa making 14 million a year with chronic foot injuires. He was eric gorgon before eric gordon. Couldnt stay on the court save for 1 year and really only played well that year. All in all Chris leaving helped up get AD so it worked out. I get that it was hardly an ideal time to be here, but I tire of stars that look for the easy way out when things get tough.

I hope CP3 loses early.

I wasn't impressed by Koufas either. Give me another year of Withey over spending the MLE on him.

I wasn't impressed by Koufas either. Give me another year of Withey over spending the MLE on him.
    Why would he cost the MLE? He is on a Steamer level contract and no one was advocating trying to sign him but move Pierre and Ely for him.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Why would he cost the MLE? He is on a Steamer level contract and no one was advocating trying to sign him but move Pierre and Ely for him.

Count me as 1 that'd rather him not here at all. I'd rather see what pjax has to offer. Koufos don't offer anything we don't already have.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Count me as 1 that'd rather him not here at all. I'd rather see what pjax has to offer. Koufos don't offer anything we don't already have.
    We have a big that weighs 260, is an above average rebounder, and who isn't dead on offense?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaPride View Post
    I respects everones point of view, but personally I take great joy in seeing him lose in early rounds. His best days were in a hornets uni up to this point. Left for what he perceived as greener pastures and cant get over the hill with a "more talented team." When people bring up Tyson, they also fail to mention he waa making 14 million a year with chronic foot injuires. He was eric gorgon before eric gordon. Couldnt stay on the court save for 1 year and really only played well that year. All in all Chris leaving helped up get AD so it worked out. I get that it was hardly an ideal time to be here, but I tire of stars that look for the easy way out when things get tough.
    I agree with all u said. I take very much joy in watching Paul lose early in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We have a big that weighs 260, is an above average rebounder, and who isn't dead on offense?

Koufos is dead on offense.

Thread Information