Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Playoffs - Geaux CP3

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    Those same geriatrics gave us our most humiliating defeat of the year though.
    We had a lot of humiliating losses this season, you will have to remind me which one they dished out.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I would love to see spurs v clippers. That would be an interesting pairing.

Ugh, give me the old guard vs the new, Spurs Thunder.

These two teams are awful to watch. So so bad at making baskets.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Oh yeah, basketball is a thing, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Oh yeah, basketball is a thing, isn't it?
    The final score (whatever it ends up being) is not indicative of just how damn ugly this game was to watch. Shades of that Butler NCAA championship game a couple years ago.

It's almost as if the 1st round was too good and the league decided to take some back the next round.

At least the Thunder are winning and the Clipper bigs are getting rear ended.

I want either the Spurs, Thunder, or Pacers to win it. I still dislike CP, and I cannot stand most of the people on the Clips already.
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

I can't be happier to see Chris Paul get knocked out once again. Screw that cry baby I hope this continues until he retires. That's literally what you get, scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    I can't be happier to see Chris Paul get knocked out once again. Screw that cry baby I hope this continues until he retires. That's literally what you get, scrub.
    Spoke too soon. Hatin' don't pay

WoW
    Great clutch plays by Darren Collison.

Man it hurts to see these guys, I for nothing but respect for cp3, collision,thorthon, and West. They doing their thing.

Westbrook always trying to be the man, you have the best player in the league on your team, pass the ball.

Doug Collins hit the nail on the head about this game. When they switched Paul on Durant they were just standing around trying to get the ball to Durant for 12 seconds then Westbrook just tried to drive every time.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Westbrook singlehandedly will win you games and lose you games. I still don't understand the MVP not taking the last shot.

Does Westbrook honestly think he is the guy?

I'm happy to see former Hornets be successful in the playoffs, but it pisses me off at the same time. We've had these guys on this team just a few years ago...Smh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Westbrook singlehandedly will win you games and lose you games. I still don't understand the MVP not taking the last shot.

Does Westbrook honestly think he is the guy?
    I think Westbrook did wonderful up until the last 2 minutes. He took a bad shot then another one to close the game. To be fair, Durant just ran to the side and just kinda stood there; but I'm sure he'd heard that song before and knew he wasn't getting the ball. Westbrook has to be the most incredibly frustrating player to be a fan of. Also, i thought that could they called when he pinned Collisons ball was a horrible horrible call as well as the no call on BG. Those two plays had a pretty large impact.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    Man it hurts to see these guys, I for nothing but respect for cp3, collision,thorthon, and West. They doing their thing.

Westbrook always trying to be the man, you have the best player in the league on your team, pass the ball.
    LeBron plays on the team with Westbrook?

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    LeBron plays on the team with Westbrook?
    I was thinking the same thing

I'm watching LBJ play and I'm convinced that if he wanted to, he could lead the league in scoring every year. It's comes so easy to him. When the shot is falling, he's deadly. When the shot isn't falling, he takes you in the post. He can drive but if you double him, he'll get double figure assists. He's an incredible player

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    I'm watching LBJ play and I'm convinced that if he wanted to, he could lead the league in scoring every year. It's comes so easy to him. When the shot is falling, he's deadly. When the shot isn't falling, he takes you in the post. He can drive but if you double him, he'll get double figure assists. He's an incredible player
    Nah KD and Curry if they wanted to could be. If Durant wanted to he could score 40 a night hands down. If he left Russell out of the picture Durant would score 40 points every night. LBJ, could he lead the league if he tried and Durant didn't? Sure. But if both players try equally hard to score as many as possible I take KD all day. I would even take Curry and Harden over LBJ for scoring bc they can shoot 3's.

That's the thing. I think KD tries to win it. LBJ doesn't try and he's Ben said that he doesn't try to win it

LeBron is shooting 38% from 3 this year on four attempts a game.

I hate bigs that shoot 3's. Bosh needs to get underneath the basket where he belongs

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    I hate bigs that shoot 3's. Bosh needs to get underneath the basket where he belongs
    Going to MIA was the worse thing for Bosh's personal game. He needs an offense that runs through him to really play at his full potential.

Thread Information