Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Playoffs - Geaux CP3

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    While Blazers v Rockets have been an amazing series, I gotta go Memphis v. OKC. 4 straight overtime games, two epic plays to force the over times, 1 game ending basket that was just a split second late. It's the best series of basketball I've seen maybe ever.
    Yeah, I think Memphis is a match-up nightmare for OKC

Man do I miss Robin Lopez...

Howard just traveled his azz off

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Take over Lillard and Aldridge. I so wanna see Houston stunned.

WTF is wrong with KD????
    1 or 2 dribblings and then a midrange jumper. No one can defend this.
    He is too tall for Tony Allen and to quick for the Memphis bigs.
    Let's see how he plays this game.

Regardless of the result of this game, the Indiana Pacers have proven they're most the most overrated team in NBA history. Indiana is the 13th best team in Sagarin's Ratings. The Hawks are ranked 18th and the Hawks are without Al Horford.
    Last edited by ItIsRynosTime; 05-01-2014 at 08:48 PM.

Indiana Pacers #1 Defensive Efficiency, #22 Offensive Efficiency, not a team you want to model yourself after. That may work in the East but you might not make the Playoffs in the West.

which high seed is a more sure thing in a game 7? OKC or Indiana?
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

My boy Adams been killin it!

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    Good question. I would probably say Indiana Pacers because they're a good home team, the Hawks aren't a great road team. The Grizzlies are better than the Hawks and create more matchup problems for the Thunder than the Hawks do for the Pacers. I think the Pacers have shot themselves in the foot more than anything.

it blows my mind how David West doesn't get more touches on the Pacers. he's been the only consistent player game in & game out almost his whole career yet guys like George Hill & Stephenson are chucking up more shots than him

Dam zach Randolph is an idiot. Suspended for game 7 vs the thunder for punching Adams in the face in game 6. Selfish fool. That will likely cost them this series.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Dam zach Randolph is an idiot. Suspended for game 7 vs the thunder for punching Adams in the face in game 6. Selfish fool. That will likely cost them this series.
    Makes it even worse that they'll likely be without Mike Conley. Or even if he plays, Conley will be hampered with that hammy.

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Makes it even worse that they'll likely be without Mike Conley. Or even if he plays, Conley will be hampered with that hammy.
    so w/o Z-Bo and a hampered Conley... guess the answer to my question has got to be OKC now

WOW!!!!!! LILLARD IS A STRAIGHT ASSASSIN!!!!!!

There has been a lot of doubt about Lillard on this board.

It wasn't a doubt to many of us then, it shouldn't be a doubt to any of us now. Move over CP3 and others, there is a new best pg in the NBA.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    There has been a lot of doubt about Lillard on this board.

He is that good.
    Kid is the real deal. No doubt about it. If someone doesn't watch him enough then they wouldn't know or understand. He really is becoming that dude.

Lillard had better make that shot. The way he beat us on a last minute shot. That just better be his MO to be ultra clutch. He was open the moment that play began.

Hard to imagine that I was having a debate about whether Lillard would be player worth anything after playing inferior competition at Weber State.

Best PG in the NBA?

We need a cut off time for posting on this board. Man, cant just give props to the guy. Gotta go hyperbole to really drive it home.
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Best PG in the NBA?

We need a cut off time for posting on this board. Man, cant just give props to the guy. Gotta go hyperbole to really drive it home.
    Best pg in the nba?? Nah I don't agree. He's more of a combo guard and he does do a little of everything. He might not be the greatest on defense but he's not atrocious like some try n make him out to be. Lillard is 1 of the better scorers in this league. Not sure where to rank him but he's an elite scorer that much I know.

He has as good an argument for being the best pg in the NBA as your Westbrooks, CP3s, and ...I don't know who else you could say is as good as him right now.

Go ahead, make the argument. I can't wait to hear it.

He's a winner. He makes things happen. Inexperience in the league isn't a factor. What you want out of your pg.

Definitely not the best but he is very high on my list of people that I want to take a last second shot...

1. He's a winner.

Won one playoff series, in which his big man carried them through first two games that gave them control

2. He makes things happen

Yeah, Curry and Cp3 dont do that

3. Inexperience isnt a factor

That's a point in his favor? Huh?

4. What you want out of your pg

Like I said, we need to shut this board down at a certain time

Look, guy hit a great shot (BTW the ONLY points he scored in the 4th tonight) and he lit it up this series. Take nothing away from him. But if you look at the season as a whole, there is no way that argument can be made. He probably wont make 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team all NBA. He had a good year, but CP3, Westbrook, Curry, and Parker all had better. Give the man his props on an amazing shot and a great series, but lets not be prisoners of the moment.

Thread Information