Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Playoffs - Geaux CP3

Larry Legend is going to coach the final game of this series because they are going to Lane Kiffin Frank Vogel. What a drop off. It is Jim Hasslett 2002 esq.

I think Lary is the best coach for that team. He would put a shoe (sideways) up Hibberts butt, and haveGeorge taking all the shots.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

This Memphis/OKC series has it all. Just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    This Memphis/OKC series has it all. Just amazing.
    What a FINISH!!!

Watching OKC lose is always going to be enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    What a FINISH!!!
    I know! Man, these playoffs have been amazing. 4 straight over times. Just the craziest finishes ever. People who didn't stay up missed another one. 4 straight over times.

I fully believe Miami will win now because the West is just beating the heck out of each other.

Westbrook 10-31 from the field and 1-7 from 3 smh. Durant wasn't much better either tho. Still, Westbrook should NEVER shoot more than durant..jmo

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Westbrook 10-31 from the field and 1-7 from 3 smh. Durant wasn't much better either tho. Still, Westbrook should NEVER shoot more than durant..jmo
    if it weren/t for Westbrook, there would have been no ot. You have to take the good with the bad with him.

Westbrook is certainly not shining but durant has been greatly disappointing in this series

3 amazing games today.. Rooting for Raps, Mavs and Blazers. Raptors arena will be be unlike anything the league has ever seen so that should be fun to see.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    if it weren/t for Westbrook, there would have been no ot. You have to take the good with the bad with him.
    C'mon fuzz u know better then that, you can't just look at that last (great play btw) play and say that, if it weren't for some of his Ill advised shots during that entire game. They wouldn't of needed that last play. So, no it don't work like that. All I'm saying is no way, no how should he be shooting more than durant, and that's a fact brother.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    3 amazing games today.. Rooting for Raps, Mavs and Blazers. Raptors arena will be be unlike anything the league has ever seen so that should be fun to see.
    TNT or espn tonight?

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    TNT or espn tonight?
    With our luck, probably 2 on NBATV :/ My hotel doesn't carry NBA TV... and streams only have been kinda crappy. Looking forward to Rockets Blazers and Mavs Spurs (i'm in Houston so it'll be fun).... i'll probably end up parking it at a Buffalo Wild Wings or Twin Peaks

Actually just checked... TNT for the Western Conf games; NBA TV for Eastern

I'm not a huge Harden fan, but OKC miss him. They aren't deep enough to win it all especially with Perkins in the starting lineup and no real catalyst for the bench.

C'mon fuzz u know better then that, you can't just look at that last (great play btw) play and say that, if it weren't for some of his Ill advised shots during that entire game. They wouldn't of needed that last play. So, no it don't work like that. All I'm saying is no way, no how should he be shooting more than durant, and that's a fact brother.
    Of course not. I was just saying that when it comes to Westbrook, you get the bad with the good. I agree that he should shoot less than Durantula. You know that I tend to agree with your statements. Give me some credit KC, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    With our luck, probably 2 on NBATV :/ My hotel doesn't carry NBA TV... and streams only have been kinda crappy. Looking forward to Rockets Blazers and Mavs Spurs (i'm in Houston so it'll be fun).... i'll probably end up parking it at a Buffalo Wild Wings or Twin Peaks

Blazers v Rockets has been my favorite series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post

Nice. I can get TNT with my directv account I have back home. For some reason watchespn app for my iPad is available for all other carriers but directv. Don't get it at all. I'm over here in Washington(state) getting my vapor shop up and running. No cable yet
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 04-30-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Of course not. I was just saying that when it comes to Westbrook, you get the bad with the good. I agree that he should shoot less than Durantula. You know that I tend to agree with your statements. Give me some credit KC, LOL.
    Hahaha..yea I hear ya on Westbrook, his athleticism is off the charts and honestly after surgeries it doesn't look like he has lost a step. He's lightning quick to the basket but if he could just learn to curb it a little, he'd be ok. Lol..he winds up out of control way too often and then will wow you the next moment. So, yea I def agree with what u said with accepting the bad with the good. I called this series when it got started. The grizz are a team that is made for the playoffs. Tony Allen is beasting on durant this series too. Durant on the other hand needs to become more aggressive and demand the ball more often too. This has been by far the most exciting series to watch for me. To be honest besides the heat series, this has actually been 1 of the better years of playoff basketball so far. Mavs/spurs series has been very good as well.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Watching these playoffs, really puts me in an odd position. I want to see teams move ahead that typically wouldn't be. I Am extremely happy to see the Wizards move up, and I am pulling for the Hawks also. (That will be an awesome series). I'd love to see the Raptors advance, as well as the Trailblazers and Grizzlies. The problem? I'm pretty much pulling for the Heat to win it seems. As none of the teams I want to see do well, can handle them. And I really dont want to see the Heat win again. It's poop.

Thus far it looks like only three teams can stop the Heat.
    Clippers, Spurs and the Nets, if they can beat the Raptors.
    The Heat frontcourt defense is like the Warriors frontcourt defense and wow Blake and DJ are dominating them.
    The next days will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by pelicans_82-0 View Post
    Thus far it looks like only three teams can stop the Heat.
    Clippers, Spurs and the Nets, if they can beat the Raptors.
    The Heat frontcourt defense is like the Warriors frontcourt defense and wow Blake and DJ are dominating them.
    The next days will be interesting.
    I think the Grizzlies can beat the Heat. They split the series in the regular season and both games were close. I think Tony Allen would pester LJ and the Grizzlies front court could dominate if they can slow the game down to their style of play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    I want the Clippers knocked out as soon as possible. I don't think it will happen now though. The Grizzlies beating the Heat? Hmm... Maybe. The Spurs definitely do if Tony Parker stays healthy, and I really have no allegiance to the Mavericks. (Although i do like Dirk a lot.) The Blazers migth can win a game or two against the Heat, but not a series. Raptors? Same. Maybe 1 game against them. The Nets do have a chance due to experience, but I'd also love to see the Raptors beat them.

I really love underdogs. If the Heat get knocked out this next round, and we see a Finals of like... the Wizards or Raptors, against the Trailblazers or Warriors or Grizzlies, I'd be so happy. Really want to see some new teams getting to the big show.

That Toronto crowd is BUCK!!!!

Webber does not vibe well with Meyers at all. Wesley is much better than webber IMO. I really never knew how bad he was until now, lol.

EPIC MELTDOWN IN TORONTO NOW!!!!

Blazers v Rockets has been my favorite series so far.
    While Blazers v Rockets have been an amazing series, I gotta go Memphis v. OKC. 4 straight overtime games, two epic plays to force the over times, 1 game ending basket that was just a split second late. It's the best series of basketball I've seen maybe ever.

Thread Information