Pelicans Report

Thread: ICYMI Links: SKC and Hibbert

ICYMI Links: SKC and Hibbert

Some info on the SKC involving the finally repainting of the exterior.

http://on.nba.com/1scOcuR

An article I saw on twitter talking of The Pels being a potential trade destination for Hibbert, as well as the Blazers.

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/art...eorge-hill.htm

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Wait... A nice trio of Lillard, Lopez and hibbert? Lol that would be their big 3 in this writer's eyes? Haha

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Yeah, that doesn't seem like a very reputable author with the writing style and that asinine Lillard, Lopez, Hibbert trio statement. But thanks for the info iNola, I know youre just passing it along.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Would Hibbert even be a good fit for us?

He's awful on the fast break and is a poor rebounder. The latter of which we desperately need to get better at.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Would Hibbert even be a good fit for us?

He's awful on the fast break and is a poor rebounder. The latter of which we desperately need to get better at.
    I've soured on Hibbert a lot. The stat where he gets the least rebounds unless it comes straight to him put a permanent frown on my face.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Hibbert is trash bags
    SIGN A SF

Yeah. Just passing along. I'm sure if it was serious, it'd be coming from a more credible source. The SKC stuff is pretty cool, though.

I'd rather get blatche

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Yeah. Just passing along. I'm sure if it was serious, it'd be coming from a more credible source. The SKC stuff is pretty cool, though.
    My original comment wasn't a shot at you, by any means. I appreciate you posting this info SKC stuff was good stuff! Can't wait for the renovations to be completed.

I saw this the other day, I found it odd it doesn't really say anything about us after mentioning us in the title, doesn't sound too too credible. But I can't wait to see the SKC after the renovations, it really needed them
    never assume

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    My original comment wasn't a shot at you, by any means. I appreciate you posting this info SKC stuff was good stuff! Can't wait for the renovations to be completed.
    No, I understand! We would have known this stuff when it first came out, but there's a huge missing piece to the site. She will be missed. It's like night and day. No one person can fill the void, but I know we can all pitch in! Just do what HunnyB did: find a link? Share it! Don't be afraid! I understand some guys are afraid to post threads for fear of being blasted, but the more info the better. This wasn't addressed to anyone in particular. And I don't mean it in bad heart. Just trying to give a pep-talk, for lack of a better word.

Thread Information