Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P Frank Vogel might be on the hot seat...

N/P Frank Vogel might be on the hot seat...

but what about Scott Brooks? It seems to be a forgone conclusion that if the Pacers lose this series to the Hawks they will fire Vogel (or at least raise the temperature on his hot seat to 1000 degrees), but what about Scott Brooks? his team is in an equally bad hole, and while the Grizz are better than the Hawks, this Thunder team not beating the Grizz is a joke. They have two of the top 7 players in the NBA, and they have one of the stronger interiors in the association. What gives him a pass?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Maybe its has to do with the regular season collapse along with the playoffs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

i think Brooks should go but also unfortunate that as a 2 seed you have to play a team 18 games above .500. the west is just so tough i think he gets a little more of a pass than vogel

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    but what about Scott Brooks? It seems to be a forgone conclusion that if the Pacers lose this series to the Hawks they will fire Vogel (or at least raise the temperature on his hot seat to 1000 degrees), but what about Scott Brooks? his team is in an equally bad hole, and while the Grizz are better than the Hawks, this Thunder team not beating the Grizz is a joke. They have two of the top 7 players in the NBA, and they have one of the stronger interiors in the association. What gives him a pass?
    I don't think Westbrook is top 7 player right now. He hasn't been the same since his knee surgery. I'd drop him into top 15. Also, I don't think Vogel is going any where and I think pacers will win the series. On the other hand I think brooks may go if they lose in 1st rd to the grizz.

Thread Information