Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for FlyGirl

This does not make sense.. how? She was one of my favorites on this board . I literally feel faint hearing this.

Sad news to wake up to. Life is just a blink of an eye. Lord welcome her home.....

Fly on GIRL..... please pray for us sinners left behind.

Tapatalkin

Condolences to you 504fan and her family

I really wish the best for her family. It's never fun to go through this and even worse when it's a sudden shock.

RIP. I never really talked to her but I always had the highest of respect for her. In sure she was a great person outside of PR as she was in PR. My condolences to everyone who knew her and loved her
    Welcome to be here

She was always the voice of reason on this board. I could never really find faults with any of her posts. This is a tragedy for her loved ones. Wish her family the best during this time and she will definitely be missed on this forum.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Rest In Peace FlyGirl. Heaven has another Angel. I know nothing about her personally but can tell by how she carried herself on this board that she was a very caring and loving person. Praying for her family and friends. Tough news.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Oh man.

First post should be edited, sadly. Man oh man.
    Last edited by Purple Haze; 04-08-2014 at 09:12 AM.
    Wherehappens.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    The board lost a very special person and like my friend 78 above me said she was the voice of reason that kept us in check.

RIP FlyGirl

Not only did the board lose its mother yesterday, but also a great poster and a great person.

RIP HunnyB

We've lost a great poster and human being.

R.i.p

Banned
    Wow. So sad. RIP.

Prayers to HunnyB's family. Know its gotta be hard on them.

Very sad. Prayers to her and her family. RIP
    "If all you're going on is my confession, forget it. I'm simply not credible." -Dale Gribble

This is sad. Prayers go out to her Family. Life is so short.

I'm pretty much going to have a permanent frown on my face. Fly was great from what i knew of her. It's really weird and i'll say it to mourn for someone you never actually met in person, but it doesn't feel weird at all here. I've always believed that what you do when you you can't be held accountable for things is the essence of who you are as a person. As we know, on a message board there's a lot of.. bold talk and people saying things they'd never say in person. Hunny was never that. She embodied what I respected out of a poster. She didn't always agree but was always respectful and kind. I've shared a few PMs with her and really enjoyed her moderation and conversations. She was great and will be sorely missed. I hate using the word 'was', it's so final; and bad new never really has good timing.I'm really sad for this board (as we've lost our top poster), her familiy, and her for not getting to see the Pelicans playoff run. I know she would have adored that. I really think at the very least we should band together and get a farewell to her on the bigboard or something. She deserves that from us.
    Last edited by BallSoHard; 04-08-2014 at 10:26 AM.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

so sad to hear the news about HunnyB. this site wont be the same.

R.I.P HunnyB

Very sad news. Prayers for her and her family.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    This board won't be the same... She definitely brought respect for others, passion about a team, and news for all. I'll be keeping her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP HunnyBFlyGirl

RIP FlyGirl/HunnyB

She was one of the better posters on this site and on Hornets Report. She will be sorely missed.

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    RIP .... I always enjoyed her insights!

This is tough... Prayers for FlyGirl and her family. RIP

This is unbelievable, I'm just in shock. This site and the people have truly became my family. I visit here daily, heck this is my home page for my laptop, cell phone, etc. Over the few years i have really grown to cherish and appreciate the posters on this site. And HunnyB was always my favorite poster. Her insight, dedication, awesome sense of humor, and overall kindness really made her presence on this site special and worth visiting.

We lost a valuable poster, but even a better beautiful person. I will never forget you. God Bless and Rest in Paradise Hunny
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Is there an obituary, or somewhere we can send flowers? (pm me so we can make that happen).
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Is there an obituary, or somewhere we can send flowers? (pm me so we can make that happen).
    Your PMs are full.

Thread Information