Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans vs Blazers

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Yea. I'm starting to worry about AD's ability to play a 100 game season if we ever go deep in the playoffs.

Back problems in a big man is scary. Ask Robin Lopez.
    I'd feel better if we had a competent training staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Yea. I'm starting to worry about AD's ability to play a 100 game season if we ever go deep in the playoffs.

Back problems in a big man is scary. Ask Robin Lopez.
    Think this is a bit premature. Back spasms can be a chronic thing or it could just be a random incidence that will go away with rest. Since AD has no history with back issues, I'm assuming it's the latter.

I've had them simply from stretching, and the doctor I went to said he's seen them caused by as small occurences as sneezing. They went away after a few days and I haven't had any in the 3+ years since.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaLegs View Post
    Think this is a bit premature. Back spasms can be a chronic thing or it could just be a random incidence that will go away with rest. Since AD has no history with back issues, I'm assuming it's the latter.

I've had them simply from stretching, and the doctor I went to said he's seen them caused by as small occurences as sneezing. They went away after a few days and I haven't had any in the 3+ years since.
    That's encouraging, but just because he doesn't have a history with back problems doesn't really make me feel better. Eventually your injury "history" has to start somewhere. I just hope this isn't the start of something AD will have to deal with for extended periods of time. It's a scary thought for him and this franchise.

AD will be just fine. He is still building his strength and developing his body. Keep playing him Monty.

Thread Information