Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Nets @ Pelicans

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    And Roberts needs to start stroking that 3 when he has it.
    Our shooters are scared to death to shoot the open or lightly contested 3 and I don't understand why. Frustrating.

Joel, stop these puns. They are awful.

This announcing rt now by meyers and Wesley is absolutely EPIC!!!!!!!

Locks Ajinca arm, elbows him... Offensive foul.. Gets in Ajinca's face.. No tech... Who is this ref #46 ?? Terrible
    Alvin Gentry is my savior

Ok they got a tech at least

Hey Paul don't get put in a wheel chair then come
    Back in a quarter whatever you do bro

Again I am behind on this game, but did Monty really just put the same starters out to begin the 3rd???

I love that Davis even shoots our tech. Lol..love this kid to death

C'mon can we get Davis the dam ball???

About time. Even when he don't make it good things happen. Just give him the dam ball and watch out!!!

I swear these refs r freaking horrible.

OMG and then Steamer comes out in foul trouble and he puts another big in Ajinca in.

I'm sorry MODS but for ****s sake. Last game we played a smaller lineup, against a bigger team and had success. Now we put in a slow and big lineup with next to no shooting, against a smaller team? Either Monty is smoking crack, or he honestly believes we can get the 5th pick

God I hope we beat these chumps.

Let's go baby!!!!!! Rivers just crossed the old man up!!!! Let's go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carpo View Post
    OMG and then Steamer comes out in foul trouble and he puts another big in Ajinca in.

I'm sorry MODS but for ****s sake. Last game we played a smaller lineup, against a bigger team and had success. Now we put in a slow and big lineup with next to no shooting, against a smaller team? Either Monty is smoking crack, or he honestly believes we can get the 5th pick
    The Ajinca lineup brought it to within 6.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Why does Roberts play more than 5 minutes at a time when Austin consistently shows he's way better than him ? I understand foul trouble and fatigue but still.. Lol

Wow Evans . I'll take it

OH!!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    You smell, Reke! Just plain nasty!

That is by far our best lineup. Monty please stick with it to finish the game.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I know everyone is pumped about Reke, but did anyone notice Jason Smith is off his crutches and looking like his old self? Meeting the team on the court before they get back to the bench, no signs of injury. Nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    The Ajinca lineup brought it to within 6.
    Exactly. I loved the lineup. Steamer needs to stay on the bench tho. He shouldn't come out for another min.

Quote Originally Posted by al m337 View Post
    Why does Roberts play more than 5 minutes at a time when Austin consistently shows he's way better than him ? I understand foul trouble and fatigue but still.. Lol
    Rivers hasn't shown he is consistently better. Roberts is a better running mate for Evans.

I also prefer that Rivers plays more, but he gums things up for Evans and AD.

----

Speaking of Evans, yay! Way to end the quarter, guys! Only down 3. Now to hope the Rivers/Babbitt led bench doesn't give it right back in the early fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    That is by far our best lineup. Monty please stick with it to finish the game.
    Wanna bet he doesn't ? He'll probably have a new lineup in when the 4th starts lol

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    I know everyone is pumped about Reke, but did anyone notice Jason Smith is off his crutches and looking like his old self? Meeting the team on the court before they get back to the bench, no signs of injury. Nice to see.
    Nope. Didn't see it. Good to know tho. Even tho I don't care for him to be on this team next year. He's been a great team guy and rep for the city over the years. So, for that I support him.

Thread Information