Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: March Madness 2014

Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    Then why did you say "University of Louisiana is our rightful name"? Unless you were trying to playfully incite the ULM guy...it's hard to tell that kind of stuff over internet text.

Taking it too serious? I know its hard to interpret emotion over the internet like I just said, but I'm not mad or upset in any way. I responded to kclaboy's post with a friendly jab (note the laughing emoji) then you responded back with misinformation about the name. So I came back and corrected it...don't see the big deal about that. If you were just playing along, I couldn't tell.

Again, not trying to derail the thread. Back to the topic, the Cajuns have been doing it big this year. Respect.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    I was just playing to the ULM and ULL rivalry. During my stay we had some epic football games. We liked to remind ULM who the real UL is. Lol

It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    Word. I graduated 2 years ago...definitely some epic games. A couple of heartbreakers for ULM. I loved being a part of the college sports scene albeit on a smaller scale of course.

Hopefully we (the forum) can get the non-NBA section back buzzing. One of the old HR mods, NYKF, and some others kept it pretty active with college football previews each week and such, mostly centered around Saints/LSU. It was way more active back then. NYKF was good about bringing up the Conf. USA and Sun Belt schools too so we can go at it then also. Lol.

Maybe one of the other PR guys can get that picked back up.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    Yea. The onside kick recovery my Ladarius green my sophomore year. Epic comeback. Actually I think every game we had to come back to beat you guys. I know we won both home games during my 4 years. Can't remember the away game.

Thread Information