Pelicans Report

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Pelicans vs. Suns Game Thread

Guys, this isn't football.......depth is not nearly
    as important as top end players. Stop worrying about spots 7-10.

There are only 5 players on the court and the play both ways. Aka no matter where you put LeBron, that team will compete 1 dollar is worth a lot more than 4 quarters.

Demos is correct to get stars and sacrifice depth. You cannot and should not plan to be ravaged by injuries in the nba

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirl View Post
    I didn't watch but I saw Tyson was trending on Twitter so I went to see what people were saying. They were acting a fool. Clowing him HARD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Oh really? Every team has had all 6 of their top 6 players miss games, 3out for the rest of the season, and their top player is playing through a fractured finger and sprained shoulder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongzilla View Post
    Guys, this isn't football.......depth is not nearly
    as important as top end players. Stop worrying about spots 7-10.

There are only 5 players on the court and the play both ways. Aka, no matter where you put LeBron, that team will compete.

1 dollar is worth a lot more than 4 quarters.

Demps is correct to get stars and sacrifice depth. You cannot and should not plan to be ravaged by injuries in the nba

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

i missed the game but by the looks of it, it looks like goran had his way with roberts... correct?

Just re-watched the game, referee Hank Shroeder was terrible. That charge on Reke, the no calls on AD, the loose ball on Rivers when he got whacked by one of the Morris'

Usually it's the well known refs like the Mauers, Bavettas, Garresons and Crawford that suck but now the consistency is spreading

Thread Information