Pelicans Report

Thread: AD v Melo in gif form

AD v Melo in gif form

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/4027...sblockmelo.gif

I want to embed but get an error message when I try to
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

That was a really fun match up to watch. Exciting to see Monty make some solid in-game decisions.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

That is a thing of beauty. It truly is. Hot dam I'm so dam happy we have mr Anthony Davis the 20 yr old phenom.

That was nice. I went to the game tonight and we went crazy in there when he did that.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    AD should have been on him all game and not AFA.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    What stinks is right after AD did that Melo started shooting those elbow jumpers and knocking every single one down to beat us in the 4th.

Dat block though. To be beat and still swat that out of a drivers hands.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    What stinks is right after AD did that Melo started shooting those elbow jumpers and knocking every single one down to beat us in the 4th.

Dat block though. To be beat and still swat that out of a drivers hands.
    It's impossible to really guard players of that level. Because if AD presses, Melo puts his head down and players bigger than AD have trouble keeping Melo away from the basket. AD is just unique in that he's still very quick and has arms that stretch forever.

Thread Information