Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans after Jordan Hill

my offseason is coming true, jordan hill and jordan hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    my offseason is coming true, jordan hill and jordan hamilton
    Jordan Hamilton? U know sumn I don't?

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    How old is Hill? I like him. Defends and rebounds and could be the perfect "starter" while Davis and Anderson are the closers.
    @DanielVeuleman

I know - Roberts for Hamilton and the exemption for Hill and I will cry tears of joy tomorrow. Then, cut Miller and Stiemsma and bring up Pierre!
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    How old is Hill? I like him. Defends and rebounds and could be the perfect "starter" while Davis and Anderson are the closers.
    I think 25-26 only been in league 4 years I think

26. Turns 27 over the summer. Fits profile.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    the real reason i was asking was to see if u knew something i didn't know, as in we had a way to for sure re-sign him, in no way was i attacking u, i was more curious to see if i was missing out on something, but after the just quit now comment, ya ur a tool.
    And a clown. Don't forget that part. You also called him a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I know - Roberts for Hamilton and the exemption for Hill and I will cry tears of joy tomorrow. Then, cut Miller and Stiemsma and bring up Pierre!
    I'm right there with you MM. If Hamilton can be had for as little as Udoh then we should be able to get him for Roberts.

26, turns 27 this summer

26. Turns 27 over the summer. Fits profile.
    I do find it VERY interesting that the nets and bobcats have been the only teams mentioned this entire time and now tonight our name has crept into the convo. Leads me to believe we may be the team to beat now.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    And a clown. Don't forget that part. You also called him a clown.
    lol that was IF he was coming after me for me doing absolutely nothing, which he wasnt, my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    26 yrs old and plays with energy.

i would take off of work tom to celebrate

Roberts has not been in one trade rumor if I am correct. I have a feeling that it will be Rivers or/and Pierre dealt tomorrow unfortunately. I think it is almost a lock that Roberts doesn't get traded; which is puzzling.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Jordan Hamilton? U know sumn I don't?
    lol no its just i doubt the nuggets resign him and they are high on pjax

lol that was IF he was coming after me for me doing absolutely nothing, which he wasnt, my mistake

G.O.A.T.    Contributor   
    You'd cut Miller? Honestly like him more than Pierre.

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanFever View Post
    Roberts has not been in one trade rumor if I am correct. I have a feeling that it will be Rivers or/and Pierre dealt tomorrow unfortunately. I think it is almost a lock that Roberts doesn't get traded; which is puzzling.
    I'm very curious to see if pjax and rivers are both being traded or just rivers and pjax will be coming here. Very anxious to find out.

Should we read into much that pJax was held out tonight? What do you guys think the chances are he's moved?

I love this, but where is Roberts for Hamilton coming from?

lol no its just i doubt the nuggets resign him and they are high on pjax
    How's this kids defense tho? Give me an honest thorough evaluation. Not a hyped up guru (agent) type of evaluation lol

Should we read into much that pJax was held out tonight? What do you guys think the chances are he's moved?
    Absolutely. It's a done deal IMO. Either he's coming here to suit up for us or he's being traded with rivers, or just him.

big chance, its the reason he didnt play, he will either be traded or 1 of our guards will be traded and he will be brought up, i guarentee it

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I think something is going to happen. We are going to make some kind of move. Maybe nothing Earth shattering, but something. And odds are either Pierre will be involved or there will be a roster spot opened up for him and he'll make the roster.

But given that Monty hasn't even spoken with Pierre yet makes me believe that it's more likely he's dealt elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RekeHavoc View Post
    You'd cut Miller? Honestly like him more than Pierre.
    Has no role with us. Mediocre defender, not great. Can't rebound at high enough level and too passive with his offense.

Thread Information