Pelicans Report

Thread: A.D on espn First Take

Pelicans A.D on espn First Take

dudes getting some serious love.. very nice to watch, talks a lot about the pelicans, and is hilarious aswell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCfs3PxCEOE

Stephen A smith.... not a fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin_Food View Post
    Stephen A smith.... not a fan
    me either, it seems like instead of always having something positive to say he is the exact opposite and always has something negative. Also I love AD's comment about there is NO other team besides the Pelicans. Sounds like he truly loves it here. And like he said when we are healthy we can score at will, just have to get better defensively.

He comes of like a classic hater type of talking head. Likes to bring himself up by putting others down. AD was saying all the right things though.

Stephen A was borderline disrespectful about the Pelicans as a team but I like how AD pretty much shut him down. I can't stand First Take anyway.....both of those guys are idiots.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    AD has handled the shock jockeys very well, I'm very impressed. I think he really wants to build a winner here instead of aiming at opting out when he can like some guys might.
    Wherehappens.

I've been very impressed with both AD and Rivers in their interviews with those clowns on First Take. They don't acknowledge the stupidity and disrespect from Stephen A and Skip. They answer the questions in a professional manner, they represent New Orleans with pride and they're just two intelligent and likable guys.

I didn't hear any mention of Eric Gordon when AD talked about good players committed to winning on this team. Was that just an oversight or is Gordon seen as a player with a bad attitude and one foot out the door by his teammates?

Does AD know Gordon's getting traded be cause he never mention his name

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    I didn't hear any mention of Eric Gordon when AD talked about good players committed to winning on this team. Was that just an oversight or is Gordon seen as a player with a bad attitude and one foot out the door by his teammates?
    He was talking about the injured guys that would help us win more. Gordon has missed very few games. That's how I took it.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Ash View Post
    Does AD know Gordon's getting traded be cause he never mention his name
    lol i noticed that too, talked about jrue, ryno and tyreke

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    lol i noticed that too, talked about jrue, ryno and tyreke
    He mention Brian Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by R_Ash View Post
    He mention Brian Roberts
    damnit...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_318 View Post
    Stephen A was borderline disrespectful about the Pelicans as a team but I like how AD pretty much shut him down. I can't stand First Take anyway.....both of those guys are idiots.
    Skip is actually cool. I never understood the hate he get. Old School Skip Bayless was hilarious tho. He trolled everyone.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Skip is actually cool. I never understood the hate he get. Old School Skip Bayless was hilarious tho. He trolled everyone.
    Idk. I have a hard time taking him seriously after all the Tim Tebow praise. They're both clowns in my book.

Thread Information