Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Gordon to Bucks ?

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Gordon contract has become kind of overstated? I mean it's BAD, but I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.
    What perplexes me more is people are willing to take on worse contracts in JS and LS fully knowing that their durations will basically be twice as long. Apparently they feel we need a replacement to hamstring this organization financially.

Am I the only one who thinks the Gordon contract has become kind of overstated? I mean it's BAD, but I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.
    I think the bigger issue is that we have multiple players with similar skill sets and glaring holes at other positions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagios View Post
    I think the bigger issue is that we have multiple players with similar skill sets and glaring holes at other positions.

I agree, just saying I don't think it's as bad as people or teams believe.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    What perplexes me more is people are willing to take on worse contracts in JS and LS fully knowing that their durations will basically be twice as long. Apparently they feel we need a replacement to hamstring this organization financially.
    Kind of reminds me of what the cavs kept doing around LBJ

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

I agree, just saying I don't think it's as bad as people or teams believe.
    I agree. He's played pretty well and I think will only continue to improve over the next couple of years as he moves further away from the extended injuries of the past.

I think teams are more leery about his production matching up to his salary. To be honest I don't think he gets traded.

Quote Originally Posted by TPDG22 View Post
    I think teams are more leery about his production matching up to his salary. To be honest I don't think he gets traded.
    I don't think so either.

Thread Information