Pelicans Report

Thread: Remaining Games/ Possible Resurgance

Pelicans Remaining Games/ Possible Resurgance

Okay, so I know we're all down on the team at the moment, and it's unlikely that we'll even make a respectable run, I'm bored and wanted to take a look at the schedule to see where our season could turn around.

Take your pick on the last 31 games. I've got us going 19-12 to push us to .500 (assuming we get 1 of our 2 stars back).

Record: 22-29
    Games Remaining: 31

Milwaukee (A)
    NY Knicks (H)
    Charlotte (A)
    Washington (A)
    Clippers (H)
    Dallas (A)
    Phoenix (A)
    Clippers (A)
    Sacramento (A)
    Lakers (A)
    Milwaukee (H)
    Denver (H)
    Memphis (H)
    Portland (H)
    Boston (H)
    Toronto (H)
    Atlanta (A)
    Miami (H)
    Brooklyn (H)
    Clippers (H)
    UtaH (H)
    San Antonio (A)
    Sacramento (H)
    Denver (A)
    Utah (A)
    Portland (A)
    Phoenix (H)
    Oklahoma City (A)
    Houston (A)
    Oklahoma City (H)
    Houston (H)
    Last edited by Pelicantoo; 02-12-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Fixed Home/Away and LA teams

Your list doesn't show home or away, lists Lakers and Clippers as Los Angeles, and there's no way to see if either team is playing with rest or on back to backs. However, given just the names of the teams I think we're favored in around 10 of those games. We are more likely to end below 35 wins than at 42 in my opinion. I hope we win a lot though.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

It would be nice to win the majority of our home games in March. We have 11 home games (MIL, DEN, MEM, POR, BOS, TOR, MIA, BRK, LAC, UTA, SAC) and 5 away games (LAC, SAC, LAL, ATL, SA).

I think the critical point is our 5 game road swing followed by a 6 game home stand. If we could find away to go 3-2 on that road trip, the home stand would sit nicely in our potential upswing. I could see 4-2 there.

Thread Information