Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Spurs @ Pelicans

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans_fan_504 View Post
    Lol I didn't even know he was a free agent.
    I'm surprised no one picked him up earlier.

I'm hoping to see plenty of sweetpea tonight

sweet pea. Thats a great nickname for Withey. Ryno looked chirpy in the pregame show.

On my way home before heading for the Arena~ I know it's not nice but I am still very happy to see the recent injury situation of Spurs.
    The only L I witnessed in the arena this year was the one point shy Warriors game. Maybe I am bringing the luck!!

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

Man I hope we can get this win. On another note. Davis needs to be coached up on his shot when he is attacking the rim. He picks up his dribble and leaves his feet way too early. It puts him a lot lower than he should be. He is more diagonal then vertical when getting the shot off. This happen way too often and if he can fix that he'd be unstoppable. He's basically giving the defender and advantage when he does that. Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

It amazes how it always seems like players return from injury to play this team.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Man I hope we can get this win. On another note. Davis needs to be coached up on his shot when he is attacking the rim. He picks up his dribble and leaves his feet way too early. It puts him a lot lower than he should be. He is more diagonal then vertical when getting the shot off. This happen way too often and if he can fix that he'd be unstoppable. He's basically giving the defender and advantage when he does that. Anybody else know what I'm talking about?
    His baseline drives. He needs to either go for the reverse, or take an extra dribble so he can go up straigt and strong.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirl View Post

It amazes how it always seems like players return from injury to play this team.
    The other thing that happens is guys who have struggled suddenly turn into gangbusters. See: Anthony Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    The other thing that happens is guys who have struggled suddenly turn into gangbusters. See: Anthony Bennett
    Lord knows how many times this has happened vs the saints in last years lol. If u were a bum and having a bum year. No worry the saints will give u a career day. Now it seems to happen vs our pels too. This city is cursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    His baseline drives. He needs to either go for the reverse, or take an extra dribble so he can go up straigt and strong.
    Yes all the time on his baseline drives. Every single time. It's not only limited to those tho, but def more often on the baseline. He just needs to get deeper in the lane before he goes up. Also more times than not. He winds up finishing or trying to finish below the rim. Instead of finishing above the I'm where his game belongs.
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 02-03-2014 at 06:15 PM.

So, I'll be watching for that aspect of his game to improve throughout the year. Hopefully Monty will coach him up.

With ginobli and Leonard both out. We should be able to squeak this win out. I took them for a w3 on my stfc. Don't let me down pels!!! 99% took spurs hahha

Showing Davis mad love on the pre game show on nbatv. Take notice of "the brow" world!!!!!

AD thought Gordon was the ref.

looks like Gordon & Davis are really playing with some good chemistry lately

Whoever was on here talking about some Cj fair from the cuse. Puuuuulease. That dude is absolute garbage and would bet my mortgage he doesn't play a meaningful min in the NBA. My god that dude is bad. Glad you aren't a scout for our team. Lol

Surprising start especially after the completely stagnant first few minutes.

frenchie good start

Gordon has the hot hand.......take him off Monty.

please take B-Rob off tony

ok Monty take your child out the game

How is that not a foul on Parker. He just hooked Robert around his waist. Yet Roberts barely touches Parker on a drive and he gets a "And1"

Brian Roberts ..he is not a point guard
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Brian Roberts ..he is not a point guard
    He can't guard wither

Stiemsma has them Robin Lopez hops.

Thread Information