Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: And with the tenth pick.......RANT

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    Perry Jones just hit a three. Another 2012 better thsn Rivers.
    So because he hit a three, he's better than Rivers?

Perry Jones is in the same category as Rivers and almost everyone else you've been talking about--trying to make it as a rotation player.

I recommend reading this article:

http://www.bourbonstreetshots.com/20...hornets-picks/

Historically, late lottery picks give about a 50% chance of being a useful NBA player, and less than a 20% chance of being a star. Your expectations of a late lottery pick are far too high.

Perry Jones just hit a three. Another 2012 better thsn Rivers. BTW Rivers looked great tonight. Its not bad to have rivers, its bad to not have a piece in place in a loaded draft
    He just hit a 3?? LMAO. You are truly the definition of a troll. Good job. Where were u at when rivers hit all his 3s this year?

Perry Jones just hit a three. Another 2012 better thsn Rivers. BTW Rivers looked great tonight. Its not bad to have rivers, its bad to not have a piece in place in a loaded draft
    This is a joke right?

If we had picked Kendall Marshall, Tony Wroten or Marquis Teague, then we don't have to trade for Holliday and we could have kept a N. Noel
    I didn't even read the whole thing, but you lost me right there. Wouldn't HAVE TO trade for Holiday? Like that was some last resort, or in any way a bad trade... What makes you think Noel will amount to anything? And if he does, how many years will it take? I'm sorry, this is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    im at work but when i get home i will explain why thuis is one of the worst thread's i have ever read.
    LOL.. Please help dude out.
    YOU PLAYING BASKETBALL IN PELICAN BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information