Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavs vs Pels gameday thread(1-28-14)

Pelicans Cavs vs Pels gameday thread(1-28-14)

How are you spending the apocalypse today? Just stay safe and stay off the roads today. Good to have a Pels game to watch and get away from our "end of the world" news coverage on this weather. If you go out tonight stay safe.

Cavs projected lineup

Irving, Miles, Deng, Thompson, Varejao

Pels projected lineup(Whatever Monty feels like starting)

probably

Roberts, Gordon, Aminu, Davis, Stiemsma ?

I thought varejao was hurt? Didn't he hurt his knee again or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

This is where I got the info. Feel free to adjust if incorrect

http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/tea...th_Charts/2014

Ajinca has been starting at Center.

I don't think we match up well with holiday out. Irving will have a field day with Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    I don't think we match up well with holiday out. Irving will have a field day with Roberts.
    It's very rare that one player wins a game in today's NBA. I think our bench is better with Rivers, Tyreke, Miller, and Withey all playing nicely.

If Zeller starts, we should win. If bennett gets more than 10 minutes it should be a blowout. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    It's very rare that one player wins a game in today's NBA. I think our bench is better with Rivers, Tyreke, Miller, and Withey all playing nicely.

If Zeller starts, we should win. If bennett gets more than 10 minutes it should be a blowout. haha
    I'm not saying 1 player wins the game BUT 1 player can take a game over. Irving is of that caliber. Especially when he has Brian Roberts defending him. Yea lets hope Bennett gets 10-15 min. Lol.

If we win we're one game closer to............

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    If we win we're one game closer to............

The tank is dead man. No way we hit that 25 win mark, only winning 7 or 8 more games? Not even with everyone hurt.
    Wherehappens.

^Now THAT's how you tank

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    ^Now THAT's how you tank
    cavs so good at tanking they tank even when they're trying to win

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post

Well looks like me and gi get our wish of seeing Bennett get some good minutes. Lol. Sad to think I was actually on his bandwagon too. I predicted him to be the best player from that draft. Then the cavs took him #1 and I knew I was in trouble lol.

Cavs tanked hard to get the tank commander. He is a very valuable asset to any team wanting to tank. Per 36 he has 5.6 fouls and takes 12.4 averaging .68 points per shot. The knock on him was his terrible defense and so far he has provided better numbers defensively than offensively. For all the crap Rivers got last year I feel like we should be hearing more about just how bad Bennett has been.
    Last edited by Jabberwalker; 01-28-2014 at 05:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar

You blew up my phone with those stats

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPel View Post
    How are you spending the apocalypse today? Just stay safe and stay off the roads today. Good to have a Pels game to watch and get away from our "end of the world" news coverage on this weather. If you go out tonight stay safe.
    "I might....but, I probably won't"
    And, Ky @ LSU at 8 ct.
    We had quite a few interesting conversations as we pondered and navigated the nightly canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpnose View Post
    "I might....but, I probably won't"
    And, Ky @ LSU at 8 ct.
    People actually watch LSU basketball?

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post

You blew up my phone with those stats
    And I stand by what I said when I say "bgcolor: #ddd".
    Actually I was trying to use Basketball References stats link but this forum didn't like it.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Anthony Bennett is that damn good lol

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    People actually watch LSU basketball?
    Hell yea. We have a pretty good team this year and recruiting is much better now with the new coach. We got a top 10 recruit in jarell Martin. They will be in the tourney come march.

I am actually interested to see Bennett. I know he's been bad, but I want to see it with my own eyes in live action, not some gif. lol

I like Cleveland's court.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    AD is such a different player in real life compared to 2K. He's a force of long armed nature.

Aminu should stop touching the ball

AD just took that ball away from Zeller. lol

Thread Information