Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs. Magic Game Thread

Ahh that Lsu season was magical!!!

Pelicans This team has more role players

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    In a weird way I prefer to watch this Pelicans team than at full-strength. With that team it completely overwhelms Monty and he really gets confused.
    therefore they actually have to run the plays although Gordon still plays out of control and turns the ball over a lot. With the others, there's tpoo much one on one(divas). I still say we have too many scorers and not enough balls.

Big Baby is the shortest looking tall guy I've seen

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    No but if a player is in a groove and is hot. Then wait a little longer to take him out. It's pre determined when he will come out. Regardless of his play. Shouldn't be that way.
    Completely agree.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    A. No NBA player wants to come out of the game.

B. I suggest that if a player is scorching the other team, you ride the hot hand instead of sticking to your substitution regimen.
    Gordon wasn't scorching, but whatever,

I can't wait until Davis starts stroking that 3. Lord he is gonna be a nightmare for opposing teams.

Hopefully Withey finishes the quarter strong.

We are doomed. We can't win enough to make the playoffs and can't lose enough to keep our pick.

Uh oh. Roberts shooting 100% with 9 points. HE'S SCORCHING. Don't sit him Monty.....

Epic meltdown to end another quarter. Yet again. Smdh

Two moving screens in the last 2 minutes
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Oh my god. So many offensive fouls.

4 illegal screens... Do we have 5 Stiemsma's playing right now?

Roberts in Rivers out and they're cutting into the lead

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsRynosTime View Post
    We are doomed. We can't win enough to make the playoffs and can't lose enough to keep our pick.
    If only we had some franchise player we selected 1st overall very recently. We could avoid mediocrity as said player blossoms into the sniper elite.

Salvaged that horrible end to the qtr a little with that made shot.

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    Roberts in Rivers out and they're cutting into the lead
    Nothing to do with Roberts. Everything to do with turnovers.

Epic meltdown to end another quarter. Yet again. Smdh
    Orlando went on a 11 to 7 run in the final 3 minutes. That's a meltdown? Today must be overreaction day.

Gordon getting his bigs in foul trouble. This happens very often with him. I've seen my players do the same, just trying too hard. It's the reason he has the turnovers. I can tell when he has that tunnel vision attitude and force things. He needs to settle down, relax and take a deep breath then let the game come to him.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Gordon getting his bigs in foul trouble. This happens very often with him. I've seen my players do the same, just trying too hard. It's the reason he has the turnovers. I can tell when he has that tunnel vision attitude. He needs to settle down, relax and take a deep breath then let the game come to him.
    Blame Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Orlando went on a 11 to 7 run in the final 3 minutes. That's a meltdown? Today must be overreaction day.
    How many illegal screens did we run in a row? = turnovers. It was headed that way with them down 8. Do u just wait for me to post something to pick it apart?? Get a life bro. Do we not ALWAYS have meltdowns to end the quarters?? Yes we do.

How many illegal screens did we run in a row? = turnovers. It was headed that way with them down 8. Do u just wait for me to post something to pick it apart?? Get a life bro. Do we not ALWAYS have meltdowns to end the quarters?? Yes we do.
    That got personal really quick for no reason at all.

I'm just saying an 11 -7 run isn't a meltdown. It's typical basketball. We had two illegal screens, if you needed to know.

I like how the team is consistently getting to the line today.

In the arena now, don't know what to expect for the 3rd quarter. There is a old gentleman sitting not too far from me who really dislikes BRob, which makes me very happy~

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    That got personal really quick for no reason at all.

I'm just saying an 11 -7 run isn't a meltdown. It's typical basketball. We had two illegal screens, if you needed to know.
    What I meant to say was the usual meltdown to end a quarter. It sure was headed that way. We held a 13-16 pt lead almost the entire qtr. then in the last 2 min it's down to 8. I'm not getting personal but dam dude it seems like all u do is pick apart ppls posts with sarcasm and smart azz remarks.

Thread Information