Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs. Magic Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Love Tyreke's game. We gotta find a way to build this team around Tyreke, Davis and Holiday. Anderson does a ton, but I'm worried about his injury and defense.
    look a Suns two pg system we can run that and at least Anderson puts effort on D

first time I've seen Tyreke fade away shot go in

Sharpshooter for two

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    look a Suns two pg system we can run that and at least Anderson puts effort on D
    So you're ok with a player playing terrible d as long as he tries?
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Let's go pels!!!!! Blow these bums out the building baby!!!!

Austin Rivers playing some tough D on Oladipo.

Playing some good unpredictable offense right now. Usually we get stuck running the same sets, not tonight.

ryno takes a beating in the post, he normally goes against pekovic or cousin when davis is in. he does a decent job

first time I've seen Tyreke fade away shot go in
    wide open fade-away... so dumb.

He did have that game winner against Portland that went in. lol

Man I wanted luol deng on this team so bad. He would of been such a perfect fit.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    wide open fade-away... so dumb.

He did have that game winner against Portland that went in. lol
    What's disappointing is that we were sold that he had somehow corrected that form over this past offseason.

Miller stays making silly mistake fouls on long shots. Smh

Missed Withey shots, Evans misses the layup, and now the shooting foul on Miller...

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Orlando is so bad. I knew we wouldn't be able to tank hard enough. We're too good for that, even if Monty is the poster-coach for in-game incompetence. Still enjoy watching though. I think we wait a year for Gordon to be traded. Before All-Star game next year. He will have some net value.

Monty's recipe for success. Gordon starts off 4-6 and then gets buried on the bench. Classic Monty

Withey is struggling

Anthony Bennett looking to get his name mixed in the Eddie curry, kwane brown, darko milicic bag. Keep it up kid your on your way.
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 01-26-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Withey is struggling
    Expected.

Davis stuffs the stat sheet!!!! Love it.

This is the first game I have been able to go to in the arena this year and I have to say I am pleased that I picked this one. I know the magic aren't very good,but the defensive rotations have been good and the offensive sets have been more varied than expected

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Anthony Bennett looking to get his name mixed in the Eddie curry, kwane brown, darko milicic. Keep it up kid your on your way.
    classic

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Monty's recipe for success. Gordon starts off 4-6 and then gets buried on the bench. Classic Monty
    Playing 10 of the possible 17 minutes isn't "buried on bench" If Gordon plays out the next 7 minutes, that 17 in a half. Which is normal for starters.... C'mon man.

joel and david have been improving as the season goes long, big difference from the start of the season

Get up there big fella!

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Playing 10 of the possible 17 minutes isn't "buried on bench" If Gordon plays out the next 7 minutes, that 17 in a half. Which is normal for starters.... C'mon man.
    It's not about his total min allocated. It's about when he gets those min. I'm not agreeing with him but stating that's his point.

Thread Information