Pelicans Report

Thread: ALL Star Game Votes announced on TNT now

All Star ALL Star Game Votes announced on TNT now

Whoa Dwight Howard, Chris Paul not starters. Kevin Love is in front 5 in the West. Looks like A.D. not getting in the game!
    Last edited by PowerPel; 01-23-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Durant

Curry

Griffin

Love

Bryant(LOLOLOL)

The front 5 in the West

so **** popularity contest

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPel View Post
    Durant

Curry

Griffin

Love

Bryant(LOLOLOL)

The front 5 in the West

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    2014 East NBA #AllStarGame starters: Kyrie Irving, Dwyane Wade, Paul George, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony

Whoa Dwight Howard, Chris Paul not starters. Kevin Love is in front 5 in the West. Looks like A.D. not getting in the game!
    that includes coaches picks?

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    2014 East NBA #AllStarGame starters: Kyrie Irving, Dwyane Wade, Paul George, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony
    The East pretty predictable. No surprise here.

Grant Hill just nailed it. It is a popularity contest.

Why are people acting shocked? Yao Ming got voted in injured and isn't within 5 planes of Kobe. Popularity contest? Yes it's a fan vote of course it's a popularity contest.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

steph over CP3 is crazy and Kenny is one of the most cockiest scrubs I ever seen

Ha Blake Griffin

The East will have Melo and LBJ playing 4 and 5. of course its a popularity contest. You would think the All Stars would include the best player from each position.

We never expected Davis to make the starters anyways. The reserves will be announced next Thursday. So what's the news??

think AD will get a spot, dont think dirk and tim duncan should be all stars this year. If they do and AD doesnt then thats bs

Quote Originally Posted by carpo View Post
    Ha Blake Griffin
    22 pts 10 rebs a game. Ha. He shouldn't have made it.
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    We never expected Davis to make the starters anyways. The reserves will be announced next Thursday. So what's the news??
    So you think Davis jumps Dwight and Duncan? How many people had Kevin Love starting?

So you think Davis jumps Dwight and Duncan? How many people had Kevin Love starting?
    I'm just speaking on Davis solely. We been discussing this for a while and thought it'd come down between cousins and Davis being the last choice by the coaches. I don't think Duncan makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    I'm just speaking on Davis solely. We been discussing this for a while and thought it'd come down between cousins and Davis being the last choice by the coaches. I don't think Duncan makes it.
    If Pop makes the pick I bet it is Duncan

Davis will likely be in the skills competition on Sat.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    If I was a betting man, my money would be on Davis being selected....if he's not, just further proof why I am not a betting man....
    Last edited by ramsters60; 01-23-2014 at 10:10 PM.
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

The dichotomy of Blake Griffin still bugs me. People either think he is a top 10 player or that he isn't worthy of an All Star spot. I get that his flopping, commercials, and highlight dunks make him annoying or seemingly overrated but the guy is a very good offensive player. Watch his court vision, passing, explosiveness, and awareness. I think he is a top 5 PF (positions, I know) in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    The dichotomy of Blake Griffin still bugs me. People either think he is a top 10 player or that he isn't worthy of an All Star spot. I get that his flopping, commercials, and highlight dunks make him annoying or seemingly overrated but the guy is a very good offensive player. Watch his court vision, passing, explosiveness, and awareness. I think he is a top 5 PF (positions, I know) in the league.
    Honestly, if he cut out the flopping and added a 15 footer, he'd be one of my favorite players to watch. The commercials are pretty hilarious. the dunking is something i haven't see once VC. The one thing i don't get is why he's not a better Weak side shot blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Honestly, if he cut out the flopping and added a 15 footer, he'd be one of my favorite players to watch. The commercials are pretty hilarious. the dunking is something i haven't see once VC. The one thing i don't get is why he's not a better Weak side shot blocker.
    Exactly on point with this. Dude is no bum like ppl make him out to be. He can occasionally knock down the15-17 ft jumper. He even knocks down the 3 occasionally. He is also still very young as he just 24 yrs old. I for one didn't like the thing smith did to him in that game when he purposely leveled him. That could've caused a serious injury, was reckless, and was uncalled for. I'm not for purposely doing that type of crap that can put a guys career in jeopardy. I personally don't like him as a player and don't care to watch him tho.

Thread Information