Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: So Let's Say We DO Keep Our Pick

What's up with jarell Martin? He's been something of a disappointment so far. I think it'll just take him a couple years to get going. The athleticism, size and skills are there. Just really raw at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    i believe u but i dont think i ever said the word high school. someone's gotta show me.
    Yea maybe u didn't idk it's not a big deal lol. I def ain't wasting my time to go find it haha

hmmmmm but u said u witnessed it, now u not sure, hmmmm

prove it ballsohard.

dont think i ever said high school, i think i said i thought parker was better than wiggins before they caleed against each other.

Also regardless of when i said it I think i remmeber u saying that wiggins is the much better player and it wasn't even close, u still believe this?
    I still believe wiggins will be a better pro but the gap is smaller than I thought. I don't have a problem saying that at all. But Hell, I didn't even know embid was a human being at that time.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

hmmmmm but u said u witnessed it, now u not sure, hmmmm

prove it ballsohard.
    I did this already and you told me you were trolling ; not going to waste my time.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I still believe wiggins will be a better pro but the gap is smaller than I thought. I don't have a problem saying that at all. But Hell, I didn't even know embid was a human being at that time.
    the gap is smaller than u thought? that is not saying a lot, the way u made it sound was that the gap was the size of a solar system, so did the gap become just smaller?

I did this already and you told me you were trolling ; not going to waste my time.
    no u didn't i never said in high school, i said before they played vs each other.

the gap is smaller than u thought? that is not saying a lot, the way u made it sound was that the gap was the size of a solar system, so did the gap become just smaller?
    This is cute

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    ^^fatality!
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

This is cute
    seriously u made it seem like wiggins was lebron and parker was jarrett jack, to say the gap is shorter isn't saying a lot at all is it? And to say this is cute seems like ur avoiding the answer. U either say no the gap is just a little smaller, making u wrong about either how good wiggins is or how bad parker is, or u say yes the gap is very close now, meaning u were wrong to mock me in the first place which lead to all this... so which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    ^^fatality!
    Omg Trell is back!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

seriously u made it seem like wiggins was lebron and parker was jarrett jack, to say the gap is shorter isn't saying a lot at all is it? And to say this is cute seems like ur avoiding the answer. U either say no the gap is just a little smaller, making u wrong about either how good wiggins is or how bad parker is, or u say yes the gap is very close now, meaning u were wrong to mock me in the first place which lead to all this... so which is it?
    Perhaps you can point me to the post where I said this for some context? I'm not denying it, I just would like to see the context.

Perhaps you can point me to the post where I said this for some context? I'm not denying it, I just would like to see the context.
    dont care enough to go thru the trouble honestly.

alright then

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar

this troll smells nasty.

But it ends up being the 4th overall pick and wiggins, parker and embiid are all gone, who would u take?

Julius Randle?
    Marcus Smart if Gordon is traded. He could back up Jrue and Tyreke next year.
    Last edited by ItIsRynosTime; 01-22-2014 at 03:34 AM.

Look how many people are back! itistime, were you down because of ryno's injury? Between that and the fact that we still have monty as a coach you must be tearing your hair out

I'm of the minority and say we trade it with Gordon for something awesome to a desperate team. Think Al Horford plus Kyle Korver. Davis is ready to win now. No more waiting on the development of young players or some rookie that probably wont make an impact for couple years. Jrue isn't getting young, neither are Tyreke or Anderson. Most scouts say there is no once in a generation talent in a draft, but players who could be perennial allstars. Parker and Embiid, the two guys I like the most might not even come out.

Meanwhile ATL is stuck in the perpetual mediocrity of being in the middle of the pack. But they have a ton of picks and if they got a top pick in this draft from us, they could fully bottom out and rebuild completely. But for us, A line up of Horford, Davis, Korver, Evans, and Jrue, with Anderson off the bench? That puts us at immediate contender status. A bunch of young vets approaching their prime and ready to win. That's my dream.

Why would Atlanata trade Hortford, the guy who they decided to rebuild under for an expensive oft injured guard. I don't see that team benefiting form the trade. Even if they wanted to bottom out, its too late to bottom out. The only trade that could really help us is to get Monroe from the Pistons. They need a wing that can score and they need to get rid of one out of the three frontcourt players in Monroe, Smith, and Drummond. It looks like Drummond is a big part of the future and Monroe's numbers are not that great in the 4 spot.

Bottom out the following years not this one

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Look how many people are back! itistime, were you down because of ryno's injury? Between that and the fact that we still have monty as a coach you must be tearing your hair out
    I was without internet for a bit while I switched service. I've been unmotivated to post with Ryno's injury and the let down season. At least there's been playoff football and the Australian Open.

Thread Information