Pelicans Report

View Poll Results: Who should get the Final ASG Front Court Spot?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anthony Davis

26 89.66%
  • Demarcus Cousins

3 10.34%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All Star Debate: Davis Versus Cousins

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Is he averaging 9.9 FTA? Ok then it's legitimate. It's not an argument it's a fact.
    Cool story Bro.

To me the stats are basically a push. Some for Davis and some for cousins. Game is in Davis city and also the coaches will be picking this. Team USA told a whole lot about what they thought of these 2 guys. I think Davis goes for sure. Attitude and effort means a lot to the coaches. I'm surprised cousins had the defensive win shares.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    To me the stats are basically a push. Some for Davis and some for cousins. Game is in Davis city and also the coaches will be picking this. Team USA told a whole lot about what they thought of these 2 guys. I think Davis goes for sure. Attitude and effort means a lot to the coaches. I'm surprised cousins had the defensive win shares.
    Exactly.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Wouldn't be a discussion if NBA hadn't changed the ballot from 2 forwards and 1 center to 3 "front court" players in 2012. AD would be the PF and Cousins would be the C.

Oh and BTW I am a homer = Davis

Thread Information