Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Eric Gordon trade destinations

I wish I owned that site. My point was to provide a reference and credibility so you can verify these stats

It's also the site MM used and I wanted uniformity. One major point is that MM has not denied my scoring. eff numbers

I do not own Grantlanf either

Link doesn't require a login.

Durun run run da du runrun. Chris Trew gets the improv joke.

I make up all my stats like I make up my friends

Da Durun run run Da Durun run

I used to think this guy was an uninformed new fan.

Now, I just think he is a brilliant troll. Honestly, does anybody have any idea what he is talking about?

Nicely done, sir. Or ma'am.
    @mcnamara247

I bet without looking at any site that RA plays better with Holiday on the court and. Gordon on the bench
    MM would claim the stats are because Gordon is not playing.
    My claim it's due to Roberts running the point.

Man, you are having a very a tough time with the English language tonight. I have no clue what you are trying to say.

Tonight? Go back and read his last twenty or thirty posts.

If you dare!

(Or, so he can understand it)

Not just on the night it is, huh? Go to the thing page and look at for writings a lot of.

Dare double, can you!!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Tonight? Go back and read his last twenty or thirty posts.

If you dare!

(Or, so he can understand it)

Not just on the night it is, huh? Go to the thing page and look at for writings a lot of.

Dare double, can you!!
    But When I post you post, it's a 96, but without me it's a 102. 42 does it too. go check that!

Ok, now I am just being mean. Time to end it.

I just don't like when people misinform readers. Bash and counter opinions all you want, but not facts. We should all be trying to inform each other, not confuse each other.

Anyway, back to the issue - Can we get a Trade Deadline Countdown Clock on here?!

You still haven't refuted my stats.

Quote Originally Posted by durun View Post
    I haven't seen any of your stats. That's the whole issue. Post stats in a coherent manner, and it'll be a lot easier to have a discussion about them.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Ok, now I am just being mean. Time to end it.

I just don't like when people misinform readers. Bash and counter opinions all you want, but not facts. We should all be trying to inform each other, not confuse each other.

Anyway, back to the issue - Can we get a Trade Deadline Countdown Clock on here?!
    39 DAYS!!!!

This is my favorite post in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Uh, no. It's been proven statistically, the team's best players are actually better along with tyreke. Furthermore, he's not injury prone, and he doesn't get 15 frigging million dollars a year. He hasn't been able to shoot for all of his life, and if that was such a huge problem, he'd be out of the nba entirely. Get a shooter in aminu's place et voilá, problem solved
    I don't think thats how statistics work. First off, you can't prove hypothesis, and secondly, correlation is not causation.

Since we gathered the stats from the same source and inputted the same variables, you should already have the results.
    You twittered the L A Times and proclaimed you would end your sportswritimg career if the Lakers win more games than the Pels.
    If you refute my scoring eff claims, I will end my postings.
    Last edited by durun; 01-12-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Evans has his flaws, but he's still elite at scoring at the rim, draws his fair share of fouls and rebounds well for a 2. Guys like that are always going to have value since those are some of the hardest skills to replicate.

Gordon's not a scrub either, but given his propensity for injury and max deal, he's the obvious choice to go between them.

Did you gather your stats from nbawowy?
    MM gathered them from NBA.COM... c'mon man. Stop trolling.

G.O.A.T.    Contributor   
    Since we gathered the stats from the same source and inputted the same variables, you should already have the results.
    You twittered the L A Times and proclaimed you would end your sportswritimg career if the Lakers win more games than the Pels.
    If you refute my scoring eff claims, I will end my postings.
    Yeah refute his claims MM! There's the 96 and the 92, but then the JH is the 59!!!

Okay, I will get to refutting this, but its third on my list

1.) E=MC squared
    2.) What Peter says about Paul tells more about Peter than Paul
    3.) durun's rumblings

Give me a few days....

Inner GI maybe you should read the original BSS article and comments.:-*

yals twisted conversation got me looking at this year's stats for the pels.

one question, why is coach holding Tyreke back?>

Daaaang, as an aminu over supporter it seems we should still have a lineup if coach played reke over 30 min at pg, gordon at sg, with someone besides aminu at SF, dangit i guess miller.

in your guys opinions, is tyreke out of shape? at the onset of the trade i noticed his body wasn't the chiseled 6'5" pg the kings had wanted him to become. he has been hurt a couple of times (i havn't seen much pels)

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    yals twisted conversation got me looking at this year's stats for the pels.

one question, why is coach holding Tyreke back?>

Daaaang, as an aminu over supporter it seems we should still have a lineup if coach played reke over 30 min at pg, gordon at sg, with someone besides aminu at SF, dangit i guess miller.

in your guys opinions, is tyreke out of shape? at the onset of the trade i noticed his body wasn't the chiseled 6'5" pg the kings had wanted him to become. he has been hurt a couple of times (i havn't seen much pels)
    I think it's more he hasn't had the opportunity to succeed. He is taken in and out the game constantly and has been forced to play out of position and off the ball. We seen when he was able fully as a sg in consistent min he proved his worth.

it will be funny when (if) EJ will be traded to Charlotte, he will - once again - become a Hornet (from July)

second nightmare for him...

Quote Originally Posted by pawel View Post
    it will be funny when (if) EJ will be traded to Charlotte, he will - once again - become a Hornet (from July)

second nightmare for him...

I hope that happens he would be mortified
    Last edited by 504ByrdGang; 01-13-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Thread Information