Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tank Watch: Know Who To Cheer For...

EPIC TANK BATTLES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16-24 bobcats vs 10-29 magic
    18-20 Wolves vs 19-18 Raptors
    18-19 bulls vs 18-19 Wizards
    14-25 lakers vs 14-26 celtics
    13-27 jazz vs 16-22 pistons
    14-23 kings vs 18-19 grizz

lets go!!!!!
    Last edited by HornetGuru; 01-17-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Go CHA, MIN, WAS, LAL, UTA, and SAC.

This quote states exactly what I feel about tanking.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Joakim Noah has a message for Chicago Bulls fans who believe the team should tank games to slide into the NBA draft lottery.

"What do I say to those fans?" Noah told ESPNChicago.com after the Bulls' 128-125 triple-overtime victory Wednesday over the Orlando Magic. "I don't say nothing to those fans. It's all good. You're allowed to have your opinion. It's just ... that's not a real fan to me. You know what I'm saying? You want your team to lose? What is that? But it's all good."
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    This quote states exactly what I feel about tanking.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Joakim Noah has a message for Chicago Bulls fans who believe the team should tank games to slide into the NBA draft lottery.

"What do I say to those fans?" Noah told ESPNChicago.com after the Bulls' 128-125 triple-overtime victory Wednesday over the Orlando Magic. "I don't say nothing to those fans. It's all good. You're allowed to have your opinion. It's just ... that's not a real fan to me. You know what I'm saying? You want your team to lose? What is that? But it's all good."
    For the 100th time. Most root for this team to have success, but we've accepted losses to be positives at this point in the season. I would have loved for this team to close out the 4th quarter against Spurs and Rockets. That would of been awesome, but even with the loss, I felt good.

There's a difference between rooting for losses and accepting losses as positives for this team and season.

Things are really going off the rails here. I think I'll start a new 'unofficial' tank watch thread and only my friends will be invited.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

I think I'd rather the Magic win against Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    Things are really going off the rails here. I think I'll start a new 'unofficial' tank watch thread and only my friends will be invited.
    How dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    I think I'd rather the Magic win against Charlotte.
    I think ORL and MIL are pretty much guaranteed to be the two worst teams, while I see Charlotte potentially fighting us for that 4th/5th worst spot.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coughka View Post
    I think ORL and MIL are pretty much guaranteed to be the two worst teams, while I see Charlotte potentially fighting us for that 4th/5th worst spot.
    this
    Wherehappens.

What about the 3rd worst

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    What about the 3rd worst
    That's certainly possible too, but you have to respect the suckitude of Philly and Utah.

Remember when we all wanted Burke ?? He could still be huge for us this year =)

all the teams we need to win r winning woohooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by AirForce1 View Post
    Yeah I wonder where would be now had we have taken Burke. Who we would've signed in free agency. Etc. Don't get me wrong, I am all about the Holiday train now obviously, but it would be interesting to see how the other side would've played out. BurkeDat doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AirForce1 View Post
    As we speak, the Jazz up 20.

And Sacramento has been playing very well since the Gay trade.

We could potentially end up the worst in the West.

As we speak, the Jazz up 20.

And Sacramento has been playing very well since the Gay trade.

We could potentially end up the worst in the West.
    i sure hope so

I'm worried about the lakers they really suck

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JrueDat View Post
    Yeah I wonder where would be now had we have taken Burke. Who we would've signed in free agency. Etc. Don't get me wrong, I am all about the Holiday train now obviously, but it would be interesting to see how the other side would've played out. BurkeDat doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
    I was one of the biggest Burke supporters and I look to have been pretty spot on. Looks pretty decent so far in his young career.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    I was one of the biggest Burke supporters and I look to have been pretty spot on. Looks pretty decent so far in his young career.
    I remember those days. Seems like it was only yesterday..... hmmmmm

^^^ that Anthony Davis & Pierre gif is funny

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    I'm worried about the lakers they really suck
    kobe will go off for 40 a couple times this year when he comes back and win some games, kobe is not for their tank

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Yeah, if Kobe comes back and is Kobe they'll definitely win some games.

hopefully the cavs can beat the nuggets tonight

bobcats win
    lakers win
    jazz win

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    bobcats win
    lakers win
    jazz win
    The tank is doing great tonight

Thread Information