Pelicans Report

Thread: Pelicans question

Pelicans question

I am trying to find a pelicans game time program from this season with Austin Rivers on the cover and haven't been successful. I tried contacting the team by email but never got an answer. Does anyone have one or know the best way to contact the team about getting one? I'd also like to find a Lance Thomas Hornets one. I assume he wasn't on the team long enough this season to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by mrt76 View Post
    I am trying to find a pelicans game time program from this season with Austin Rivers on the cover and haven't been successful. I tried contacting the team by email but never got an answer. Does anyone have one or know the best way to contact the team about getting one? I'd also like to find a Lance Thomas Hornets one. I assume he wasn't on the team long enough this season to have one.
    I have one with Austin on there from when they played the Nuggets on December 27. Do you want me to scan it or what? Do you just need the cover?

I'm looking to either get one from the team or buy one from anyone that would like to sell theirs.

Well that game was the program with him on the cover if you need to provide them with more information. My program is a little wrinkled, not worth buying. I would give it away for free in any case. Just let me know before it hits the trash.

Thread Information