Pelicans Report

Thread: Dwayne Wade 7 step travel

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar

Dwayne Wade 7 step travel

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...snt-get-called

The first 3 are iffy but the last 4 it's like WOW

That's just absolutely ridiculous. Nba officiating is the worst officiating in professional sports. It's not even close either.

I understand some leeway with the gather steps at the beginning but yeah, those last ones are rough. I'd say something about superstar calls but if this were Darius Miller do you think anyone would have even noticed?
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    I understand some leeway with the gather steps at the beginning but yeah, those last ones are rough. I'd say something about superstar calls but if this were Darius Miller do you think anyone would have even noticed?
    Yes. Darius Miller gets called for it. Heck how many times does Tyreke and Jrue get called for carries in a game? Every NBA Guard carries the basketball.

Yep, the refs would have noticed.

Then people say superstars don't get different treatments

I forgot. The refs all hate the Pelicans. This gif was on the front page of Redit/nba would it have been if this were Miller? nope. A couple people would have noticed. But since it's a blown call on a superstar people freak out.
    If you have the ball in your hands more you probably get more accurate and blown calls.

Your point being?

I forgot. The refs all hate the Pelicans. This gif was on the front page of Redit/nba would it have been if this were Miller? nope. A couple people would have noticed. But since it's a blown call on a superstar people freak out.
    If you have the ball in your hands more you probably get more accurate and blown calls.
    I thought you were asking if the refs would of noticed. I think the refs call that travel on Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    I thought you were asking if the refs would of noticed. I think the refs call that travel on Miller.
    I think they would have as well, if they noticed it. Do you think the refs noticed the travel by Wade but chose not to call it?

I think they would have as well, if they noticed it. Do you think the refs noticed the travel by Wade but chose not to call it?
    I think it's possible, but I tend to lean towards the ref didn't see it.

I think it's possible, but I tend to lean towards the ref didn't see it.
    So not a single ref is paying attention to the most important person on the floor aka the guy with the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    So not a single ref is paying attention to the most important person on the floor aka the guy with the ball?
    I mean everyone watching the game pays attention to the ball carrier, and did we all see it? Probably not. Mistakes to happen. This one is very bad, so, like I said, in the beginning this was probably a superstart "non-call."

Either way, who cares. We already knew Superstars get special calls.

I mean everyone watching the game pays attention to the ball carrier, and did we all see it? Probably not. Mistakes to happen. This one is very bad, so, like I said, in the beginning this was probably a superstart "non-call."

Either way, who cares. We already knew Superstars get special calls.
    I agree that superstars get calls that others don't. I think it's ruining the nba. NBA rating across the board have dropped. It pisses me off the best players get touch calls that they don't even need while a no name gets raped down low all game.

Thread Information