Pelicans Report

Thread: Anyone who plays NBA2K14 on PC wants to join a league?

Anyone who plays NBA2K14 on PC wants to join a league?

I'm in a community of spanish gamers who are hosting up online leagues since 2K10. For different reasons, we may have 2 empty spots in it.

If you are a VERY active gamer, and want to play an online sim league, don't hesitate to contact me, and I will explain you everything and will give you the link for our site.

So I'm letting you guys know first... Pelicans fans preference!!

Best regards.
    Last edited by takezor; 12-09-2013 at 06:56 PM.

still looking for PC gamers.

This is absolutely AMAZING!!! Looks like the hair/bear (Harden's bear is) will have life by his own. SOOOO SICK! And looks like the jerseys now will look like real jerseys with own movement and not like they were just stickers on their bodies. I like this article. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Bones Seasons 1-8 DVD Box Set Region 2 UK | The Batman - The Complete Animated Series UK | 90210 Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set UK | White Collar Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set UK | Flashpoint Season 1-5 DVD Box Set UK

If you are a VERY active gamer, and want to play an online sim league, don't hesitate to contact me, and I will explain you everything and will give you the link for our site. This article is really worth to have a read. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Breaking Bad Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set UK | That 70s Show Seasons 1-8 DVD Box Set UK | South Park Seasons 1-16 DVD Box Set UK | Spooks Seasons 1-9 DVD Box Set UK | Burn Notice Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set UK

Thread Information