Pelicans Report

Thread: 2K14 Next gen trailer

2K14 Next gen trailer

Cameos by Jrue and AD...

Graphics are ridiculous!

LI's only NO Pelicans Fan yankeesman77's Avatar
    Unreal graphics. Thats a real hook if its one of the first games to come out for the PS4.

The New Wave of Pelican Power!

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Graphics are nothing.

Thirst is everything......I mean gameplay.

Omg AD!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Formerly "Rocket Man" groundpatty's Avatar
    Holiday is the only player they show a close-up of getting burned... BAD OMEN

This is absolutely AMAZING!!! Looks like the hair/bear (Harden's bear is) will have life by his own. SOOOO SICK! And looks like the jerseys now will look like real jerseys with own movement and not like they were just stickers on their bodies.

The Pelicans are already getting some love and getting popular!! The moment of AD dunking was very nice!

Starter
    Man, that is just insane looking. Coming from a PC gamer, I want one of these consoles.

Alright, gonna buy it immediately !
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

That's why I waited for next generation as opposed to buying a copy for current generation. Well that and the fact that current generation looks exactly the same as last years version of 2k.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    Graphics are nothing.

Thirst is everything......I mean gameplay.
    this

I'm in a community of spanish gamers who are hosting up online leagues since 2K10. For different reasons, we may have 2 empty spots in it. This article is just what I am looking for. Thanks a ton for being the mentor on this theme. My spouse and i enjoyed the article a lot and most of all enjoyed reading the way you handled the issues I regarded as being controversial. You are always very kind towards readers really like me and assist me in my existence. Thank you. The Closer Season 7 DVD Box set UK | Friday Night Lights Seasons 1-5 DVD Box set UK | How I Met Your Mother Season 8 DVD Box Set UK | Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set UK | Rizzoli & Isles Seasons 1-3 DVD Box Set UK

I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office. This article is good for me. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset UK | The Simpsons Seasons 1-24 DVD Box Set UK | Human Target Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set UK | Downton Abbey Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set UK | It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 1-7 DVD Box Set UK

Thread Information