Pelicans Report

Thread: Observation from 2k14

Observation from 2k14

Did anyone else notice that the fans were still wearing real colored shirts in the crowd? I know I sound anal but I can understand how a programmer who does this year in and year out could miss something so obvious. I just got the game this weekend and it was the first thing I noticed.

SN: the court looks dope as well as the jerseys once seeing it all together.
    I'm a grinder

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I definetly did. There are no Hornets jerseys, but a lot of people are still wearing teal. If you try to do a practice or anything like that the players are wearing Hornets color shoes as well.

YES! I thought I was the only one who saw this!

Meh, whatever... what I did notice is that if ad and anderson are upgraded to where they should be, the pels are one of the best teams in the league

I feel like Anderson needs to be upgraded significantly. I can't do anything with him ever. Online or in my pelicans Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    I feel like Anderson needs to be upgraded significantly. I can't do anything with him ever. Online or in my pelicans Dynasty.
    He's like a 69; he should at VERY worst be a 74-78.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I think I have him at 75-76.

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    We were discussing Ryno's rating in a thread a while back. His ball handling ability and mid-range shot, probably among a couple other things also, are severely underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    We were discussing Ryno's rating in a thread a while back. His ball handling ability and mid-range shot, probably among a couple other things also, are severely underrated.
    yeah mid range for sure, i also tweak his rating a little bit before playing.

Thread Information