Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA 2K14 [PC] Thread

NBA 2K14 [PC] Thread

Hello guys!

I open it for all of us who play this game on the PC to arrange some matches and talk about the gameplay.

My in-game nick is takezorMVP. I'm usually playing with the Pelicans and now I'm mostly rolling with Charlotte. I have a record like 7-0 with the Bobcats lol.

I also have to say that I play/like SIM-style. I hate when people runs like chicken without head.
    Last edited by takezor; 10-04-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Noone?!

Quote Originally Posted by Writhe View Post
    I'll add u.
    How can you add "friends" on 2K?
    What is your username?

I would be super keen, but I don't really "own" the game - so no online for me.

I recommend you guys to download Xfire (it's free and easy to use). It's an application for PC gamers. We can chat on there and arrange some games!!
    My username is kojirosasaki

I think I may buy the game once the price has lowered, because online sounds so sick!

Has anyone got any association teams they'd like to share?

I have a save with the Pels atm. I only play 3 mins a quarter because I don't have the time to play longer.

My current team:

Holiday
    Rivers
    Tyreke
    Davis
    Noel

6th man: Denis Schroeder
    Role players: Morrow, Jamieson, Aminu
    Prospect: Withey

I traded EG and my 2015 1st rounder for Noel (Really steep trade, I know. Just wanted to try Noel out with Davis and really wanted good rim protection)
    I traded Ryno away for Spurs' 1st rounder and Bonner (expiring contract)
    I trade for Schroeder, can't remember how exactly.

Basically, my team revolves around P&R. Whether it's Holiday, Rivers, Tyreke or Schroeder running it, it's freaking effective. Davis is my main guy on both ends (Noel rivals him defensively though). Tyreke is usually the 2nd best scorer behind Davis, he's great going to the rim and I shoot 3 pointers with him very well. Morrow and Jamieson give me crazy nice spacing in the second unit. Schroeder is my favourite player in the game so far. He's so much fun to play with and super effective. I'm considering trading Holiday for a good SG so that Schroeder gets more minutes. Rivers is okay offensively, his lack of a good jumper messes my spacing up, but his defense is really nice. Noel is super duper great defensively - it really is Block City! Aminu is okay, useful on the fast break and on the boards but in no other way. Withey's D has been pretty good but he is terrible offensively.

I've finished top of the Western Conference with one game to go. (I play 13 games a season - is it 14?) and I've only lost once so far. I'm playing on pro difficulty because I'm still getting used to the game. I'm planning to move up to superstar at the start of next season.

Ideas going forward:
    - Trading Jrue away for a good SG/SF (Move Tyreke to the other position depending what I can get)
    - Signing a new 6th man if Jrue goes and Schroeder moves into the starting 5
    - Look in free agency for a good offensive big man off the bench (Or trade for one)

That's my team so far!

Thread Information