Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    The only question I have is if we are not doing flex, why are we not replacing it with a 3rd WR?
    Doesn't matter to me. I think it was Balls who said he hated the flex position. And I've never been a fan of it either. We can do whatever. And the draft is tomorrow at 7pm eastern.

I just said with 12 teams it's hard to have anything but standard options.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

I prefer non auction..,

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I prefer non auction..,
    Same here. I'm good either way though

Quote Originally Posted by jhow0036 View Post
    Same here. I'm good either way though
    I'll third this. But once again either way I'm good.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I love my snake drafts, but I'm willing to do anything. lol

Just need to know tonight, so I can get my strategy planned.

LOL **** the other day it was all pro-auction, now it's all anti-auction. After doing a mock auction I realized a few things, it's going to take a long time. You have to sit there straight and not get up and walk away because you could miss something. And "auto picking" is nearly impossible to set up in advance. So I'm back on the no auction train too. I'll go back and try to add up who liked what.

What about flex / 3rd WR? What do you all want to do there? I prefer only starting 8 players but again it's whatever majority wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    LOL **** the other day it was all pro-auction, now it's all anti-auction. After doing a mock auction I realized a few things, it's going to take a long time. You have to sit there straight and not get up and walk away because you could miss something. And "auto picking" is nearly impossible to set up in advance. So I'm back on the no auction train too. I'll go back and try to add up who liked what.

What about flex / 3rd WR? What do you all want to do there? I prefer only starting 8 players but again it's whatever majority wants.
    Roster limit is fine to me.

That's my main issue with Auction is the time, and the likely hood that I don't get up from my chair during the draft is very slim, so if someone nominates a player I like, I'm screwed. I'll do WHATEVER THOUGH.

Roster limit is fine to me.

That's my main issue with Auction is the time, and the likely hood that I don't get up from my chair during the draft is very slim, so if someone nominates a player I like, I'm screwed. I'll do WHATEVER THOUGH.
    Only one person was really for the auction. Seems like everyone else was up for it but preferred snake. So I changed it to snake, it's just easier I think you really need to all be there in person and solely focused on the draft for an auction to work.

Lol. Yeah I think no matter what type or roster size no one is going to not do the league because of that. I think everyone is good no matter what route we go. But yeah I think most are more familiar with non auction. As far as roster size I'm good with anything. We normally do have one flex in all of my leagues. It changes the dynamic a bit being that you have another starting spot. But whatever the final decision is that's fine with me. Just ready to kick some SLOE ***!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I probably wouldn't do an auction since i have another draft at the exact same time and date.

DRAFT DAY!!!!!!!
    #FREEQUAIL

Pelicans Sim League

2007-08 Record:15-11 winning!
    PG:Mo Williams SG: Larry Hughes SF: Grant Hill
    PF: Antoine Walker C: Greg Oden
    6th man: Ben Gordon

#FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by c_prej View Post
    DRAFT DAY!!!!!!!
    Yes, everything is locked I'm making no more changes. Hope everyone enjoys it. Are we doing this for a couple of points per person or just purely pride?

Up to commish and how many points lol

**** **** **** **** **** ****!!! So opportunity to play golf with CIO this afternoon will likely make me miss the draft... the fact that I'm debating this means I love Fantasy Football way to much. lol

Playing 9 holes starting at 5EST. May make it, but doubt it. I'll probably be getting home around 7:30-8 if anyone cared... sorry guys.

I know the feeling I have a business dinner tonight and will miss it also. Won't be home til 7.

I'm probably going ot be in and out of it, I just went through and did pre-draft rankings though. You can do a lot on there, as well as draft from a smart phone.

I'm probably going ot be in and out of it, I just went through and did pre-draft rankings though. You can do a lot on there, as well as draft from a smart phone.
    I'm actually hoping for rain or to play the fastest 9 holes of my life. lol

Playing 9 holes starting at 5EST. May make it, but doubt it. I'll probably be getting home around 7:30-8 if anyone cared... sorry guys.
    MMM i'm thinking you're not going to make it in time.

MMM i'm thinking you're not going to make it in time.
    Oh nope. My only hope is I get the first pick, so the computer defaults to AP. I'll kill myself if the computer doesn't select RB in first round.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    I probably wouldn't do an auction since i have another draft at the exact same time and date.
    Our draft got pushed back to next week homey

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    What time is the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    What time is the draft?
    7EST. Wishing for 8EST. haha

when is the draft? i have a business dinner tonight

Thread Information