Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [S7] The Finals - Games 1-2 Results

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    It wasnt disrespectful Tray lol. I just disagree, I took commish to 7 so forgive me for not thinking they're invincible. Bo is right, teams that can score well inside will be able to exploit the Hornets.
    Or t Mac A- inside ?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

No disrespect meant, commish, but you could see how the league could lose some of its luster if you turn into the Celtics or UCLA Bruins of old. We can only talk so much **** to each other before we start pulling our hair out.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    It wasnt disrespectful Tray lol. I just disagree, I took commish to 7 so forgive me for not thinking they're invincible. Bo is right, teams that can score well inside will be able to exploit the Hornets.
    I recognize you are right, but that formula hasn't succeeded either in the past. I just thought the parity in the league would lead to better Hornets series is all.

All I'm saying is , a slow inside game doesn't mean a victory versus him. I had one of the best inside teams in the league last year and got handled.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    KG regressing is our only hope. Thank God I'm out West.

KG is the Goat in the game man. This is coming from someone with possibly the second best player lol.

That or KG being depressed in game. Maybe sim divorce?

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    KG isn't anywhere close to being the best player lol. He's never even been All-First Team.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    KG regressing is our only hope. Thank God I'm out West.
    Then you understand why I'm trying to learn from the model when I am in the same division/conference. One of us has to be worthy eventually I guess. Gonna continue to be a luck thing probably but hey I still love my inside game right now. May draw the right lotto numbers eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    KG isn't anywhere close to being the best player lol. He's never even been All-First Team.
    Seriously? I don't know waat to say.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    Seriously? I don't know waat to say.
    Tim Duncan. But TD can't shoot 3's bruh. KG is the best player bc of the way the hornets use him.

He's won MVP though right? I don't see how a downtown threat like Garnett doesn't beat out Duncan eventually. Maybe you should switch his position to C for maximum all-NBA potential.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Then you understand why I'm trying to learn from the model when I am in the same division/conference. One of us has to be worthy eventually I guess. Gonna continue to be a luck thing probably but hey I still love my inside game right now. May draw the right lotto numbers eventually.
    Another super team in the East will have to challenge the Hornets. I though bo's 76ers would be the team with their defense, and I still think he can by next season depending on what or if he changes anything.

Hornets just strong up and down the roster. Yeah most teams in the East can beat them once or twice a season randomly. Best of 7 is a different beast.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Numbers don't lie

No disrespect meant, commish, but you could see how the league could lose some of its luster if you turn into the Celtics or UCLA Bruins of old. We can only talk so much **** to each other before we start pulling our hair out.
    That's not going to happen. His team could drop off as Garnett ages and his players become too pricey. Somebody better throw money at Barbosa though.

Max or gtfo

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    He's won MVP though right? I don't see how a downtown threat like Garnett doesn't beat out Duncan eventually. Maybe you should switch his position to C for maximum all-NBA potential.
    2003 he won MVP

2003 he won MVP
    What a disappointment.

Thread Information