Thread: [S7] The Finals - Games 1-2 Results

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

[S7] The Finals - Games 1-2 Results

ouch
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Nooo lol

Sent from my Droid DNA

Hornets are virtually impossible to beat.

Congrats Sono on reaching that second place finish we all wanted.

did anybody expect anything different. Whatever I'll still be the first to 4

I think we all knew the ECF's were the real NBA Finals.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    As much as I wanted SONO to go up 2-0, I'm not 100% surprised. BUT SONO CAN MAKE THE COMEBACK OF A LIFETIME

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    :|

It surprises me just how much better you have been then every other team in the East. No one could score on the Sixers and then they get embarrassed in the series against you. Obviously there is no formula to beating you. Offense can't beat your offense. Defense can't beat your defense. Not saying Detroit is close but most of us spend the offseason scratching our heads. Guess we'll just hope your dynasty dies down eventually. Can't see it happening though.

This one may be less disappointing because I think Sono and everyone else is just happy to see the TWolves get here. It's a team that truly started from the bottom. It's all the other inexplicable buttkickings you've put on in the last four seasons. Sixers in your best season were the only ones to beat you. Everything else has just gotten ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    It surprises me just how much better you have been then every other team in the East. No one could score on the Sixers and then they get embarrassed in the series against you. Obviously there is no formula to beating you. Offense can't beat your offense. Defense can't beat your defense. Not saying Detroit is close but most of us spend the offseason scratching our heads. Guess we'll just hope your dynasty dies down eventually. Can't see it happening though.
    That's why the east isn't as good as everyone says it is. No one can even beat 1 team in a 7 game series. Overrated.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    #TeamJacob

I swept Philly during the regular season (10, 19, and 22 point wins), great matchup for me, I expected that outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    That's why the east isn't as good as everyone says it is. No one can even beat 1 team in a 7 game series. Overrated.
    No one comes close. It's not no one can win. It's no one scratches the surface. Those back to back 1 vs. 8 series don't count.

I swept Philly during the regular season, good matchup for me, I expected that outcome.
    How would you beat you? Haha. You see it's a lofty goal. Guys don't see what works against your gameplans all year and then get to the playoffs and it is one of the first times they see your plan against them. Maybe your right. I didn't realize you handled him all year. But we'll continue to put our hope in these other guys to save us from this oppressive regime

I'm going back to my honeymoon. This is getting me mad. Haha.

I swept Philly during the regular season (10, 19, and 22 point wins), great matchup for me, I expected that outcome.
    Didn't soundwave sweep you ? I swept you last year before the finals.

Trays on a roll today. Last season, I came close, but couldn't overcome... Oh well, go sono go!

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Those back to back 1 vs. 8 series don't count.
    Yes they do.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Trays on a roll today. Last season, I came close, but couldn't overcome... Oh well, go sono go!
    I'm not trying to be on a roll. We see what builds these other championship teams. We have no idea how keeps rolling off this win percentage. When Balls traded for Duncan, we knew why he'd win. When the other contenders build their teams, we see everything that goes into it. All we know is how statistically dominant the Hornets 12 are every year.

I just wish I could learn something from it is all.

My team wasnt built to stop the hornets this year. 2 seasons ago I beat the hornets 4-1 to get to the finals with a slow inside focus team with Jamison. That's what you need. I still don't understand how Peja shut down granger but I do agree that the ecfs were like the finals

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    Yes they do.
    Way too disrespectful to you, I realize now.

Typically, 1 isn't gonna get beat by 8 and no one is gonna lose sleep when it plays out as expected. Your team may have given him the best look in 4 years.

This series isn't over. Sono could win 4-2 and my rant could be just a pretender blowing off steam. Hell, the Sixers beat him 4-1 and I didn't even realize that. My stat guys are the best in the business again.

It wasnt disrespectful Tray lol. I just disagree, I took commish to 7 so forgive me for not thinking they're invincible. Bo is right, teams that can score well inside will be able to exploit the Hornets.

It wasnt disrespectful Tray lol. I just disagree, I took commish to 7 so forgive me for not thinking they're invincible. Bo is right, teams that can score well inside will be able to exploit the Hornets.
    Like Tim Duncan ?

Or Allen iverson with a- inside

Thread Information