Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [S7] Playoffs Round One - Games 1-2 Results

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    woohoo no sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Did I have Jesus Shuttlesworth in Game 1?
    No which makes me feel worse. Jamal Crawford dominated both games. Johnson had 21 in game one, but scored only 14 in game two. Brand didn't do much in Game one but scored 22 in game two. Allen was 8-21 in game 2. Scored 21 I think.

Melo, Manu, and Jefferson each scored 22+ in both games.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    No which makes me feel worse. Jamal Crawford dominated both games. Johnson had 21 in game one, but scored only 14 in game two. Brand didn't do much in Game one but scored 22 in game two. Allen was 8-21 in game 2. Scored 21 I think.

Melo, Manu, and Jefferson each scored 22+ in both games.
    Well I only ask because I expected to lose game 1 by about 20 since I didn't have him. 37 is insane!
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Well I only ask because I expected to lose game 1 by about 20 since I didn't have him. 37 is insane!
    You're big three haven't dominated, but Jamal Crawford is. He almost fouled out McKie in game two. I had a 10 point lead after the first quarter and you easily won every quarter after that. I have to limit either my trapping or pressing.

Yeah the final score was 114-77. I was pumped until I saw the game two score which was 111-95. You shot 11-21 from threes in game 2. No doubt Allen was a big reason for that.

You're big three haven't dominated, but Jamal Crawford is. He almost fouled out McKie in game two. I had a 10 point lead after the first quarter and you easily won every quarter after that. I have to limit either my trapping or pressing.
    Not surprising, shouldn't really need all four to go off anyway. Two of them are shooters, the occasion is rare when they've gone off together

Not surprising, shouldn't really need all four to go off anyway. Two of them are shooters, the occasion is rare when they've gone off together
    My big 3 has been strong in both games, but didn't get much else in game two.

The big difference in game 2 was your 3-point shooting. You hit 6 more threes in that one. Plus Crawford scored 30. Allen was 3 out of 10 for threes. Crawford was 4 for 5. JJ was 2 for 4.

Jefferson is eating up Cato down low and Melo is scoring a bunch against Brand from the perimeter. He's also 5 for 5 from 3's this series.

But I need to slow down Crawford somehow and limit your 3-point shooting. I hit 10 3's in game one. I'm not home yet so I can only access the index on my phone. Won't do my DC till after 5 or 6.

My big 3 has been strong in both games, but didn't get much else in game two.

The big difference in game 2 was your 3-point shooting. You hit 6 more threes in that one. Plus Crawford scored 30. Allen was 3 out of 10 for threes. Crawford was 4 for 5. JJ was 2 for 4.

Jefferson is eating up Cato down low and Melo is scoring a bunch against Brand from the perimeter. He's also 5 for 5 from 3's this series.

But I need to slow down Crawford somehow and limit your 3-point shooting. I hit 10 3's in game one. I'm not home yet so I can only access the index on my phone. Won't do my DC till after 5 or 6.
    Lmao, in Game 1 Telfair played 15 (Not on DC) and Duhon only played 15 minutes. I'm good now, that helps to solve why Game 1 was so bad. Good Luck

Langhi is 8-8 in the playoffs

Thread Information