Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Posting of gifs and profanity

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I wonder if guru knows he lost his team lol.
    and trust me he knows he lost his team. if hes been logged on since yesterday he does for sure after that *********** filled pm i sent him

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    How you got screwed from his losing his team?
    we had a gentlemans agreement on his 08 1st rd pick in the stackhouse trade. only reason i even completed the trade was that toss in.

Guru's ultra optimistic aura is what kept this league going. That and veiled cursing.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    we had a gentlemans agreement on his 08 1st rd pick in the stackhouse trade. only reason i even completed the trade was that toss in.
    That probably would have been knocked down by Commish anyway.

SIMS UP!!
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

That probably would have been knocked down by Commish anyway.
    whys that? he can draft the player for me and send him my way can he not? i saw several gms do it in this past draft

I could be wrong. Someone correct me if I am, but this is a way to get around the trading consecutive picks rule and he wouldn't have been able to just draft the guy you wanted with a first round pick and just send him to you. But I could be wrong.

I could be wrong. Someone correct me if I am, but this is a way to get around the trading consecutive picks rule and he wouldn't have been able to just draft the guy you wanted with a first round pick and just send him to you. But I could be wrong.
    i saw multiple gms including the commish give away late 1st rd picks in last years draft. and i do mean gave them away. not sure what the difference would be. I guess being able to include them in a trade when not having one the next year is what makes it a no no. its all good not a big deal.

as i was also told by a couple other guys that as long as u trusted the other person to do it go ahead but that it isnt in stone so u could be burned if they wanted to. if its truly not allowed what so ever now i know. if we can get an absolute definite answer to this itd be nice.

Live and learn man. Thats why those deals just aren't worth it.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

i saw multiple gms including the commish give away late 1st rd picks in last years draft. and i do mean gave them away. not sure what the difference would be. I guess being able to include them in a trade when not having one the next year is what makes it a no no. its all good not a big deal.
    Well that was because the draft was terrible and no one wanted the 4 year deal sir.

Commish has shot down multiple attempts at 1 trade being broken into two.

Well that was because the draft was terrible and no one wanted the 4 year deal sir.
    well yea i know that part. he said im pretty sure u cant just give someone a 1st rd pick. so thats why i pointed that out.

Commish has shot down multiple attempts at 1 trade being broken into two.
    ight thats cool..no biggie

Welcome back Silverfox. You did not miss much. 224 Eric Gordon threads, We are going 82-0, and T-Blaze hates Austin Rivers.

Thread Information