Al-Farouq Aminu 6'9"
    Darius Miller 6'8"

SG: Eric Gordon 6'3"
    Anthony Morrow 6'5"

PG: Jrue Holiday 6'4"
    Austin Rivers 6'4"
    Pierre Jackson 5'10"
    Brian Roberts 6'1"

Even if Tyreke doesn't start at small forward, I still list him there cause I believe he will get his most minutes from there. I hope we start him there for the first home game, so he gets announced with the other starters. I would start Ryno too for that game if we don't sign Oden, just to get the Arena hyped opening night!
    Yeah that's a good line-up! This is a definite play-off team!

honestly even if we did sign Oden, I'd expect pretty much nothing from him next year.

I really hope we sign oden!!! I have a feeling he will come back and play solid! With a legit big man and hopefully chief with a jumpshot this team will be crazy good! I have my tickets ready!!!

I wouldn't want to just sign with a team to get a ring I would atleast want to be a main contributor otherwise how much would it really matter ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    I wouldn't want to just sign with a team to get a ring I would atleast want to be a main contributor otherwise how much would it really matter ?!?!?
    Not everyone can be a main contributor
    This team aint wining nothing with this coach, we can make all the excuses we want. Unfortunately excuses don't win games.

If we get oden and him and Gordon can beat their injury curses good lord. Top 5 team

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    If we get oden and him and Gordon can beat their injury curses good lord. Top 5 team
    *faints at the thought of that* lol ridiculous

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    *faints at the thought of that* lol ridiculous
    I know right. Oden was a top 4 center before he turned to glass. Same with Gordon, if healthy I have him as the 5th best sg in the league

Oden has never played enough to be considered top anything.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Oden has never played enough to be considered top anything.
    In his limited time he was absolutely dominant and also shot 77% from the free throw

In his limited time he was absolutely dominant and also shot 77% from the free throw
    Just not enough data to say he was too 4. He's got the talent for sure.

Ya he is very talented. The year he got hurt he averaged 18-13-3

RT @daldridgetnt: Greg Oden meetings with Pelicans, Kings possible this week, as he continues to gather info. Heat, Mavs, Spurs have already talked w/him.

I know right. Oden was a top 4 center before he turned to glass. Same with Gordon, if healthy I have him as the 5th best sg in the league
    Who do you have them behind?

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Just not enough data to say he was too 4. He's got the talent for sure.
    I'm in line with this reasoning. The sample size just isn't large enough.

It's almost why you can't classify EJ as a top 5-7 SG anymore without tons of injury backlash.

Heat are supposedly going after Marcus Camby. Hopefully they get him so Oden's choices are limited and more in our favor
    Follow me on Twitter: @WeAreSX2

Quote Originally Posted by Green Wave View Post
    Kobe Dwayne wade and harden are all I can think of

Quote Originally Posted by Jackaveli View Post
    Not everyone can be a main contributor
    Guess what I'm saying is I would rather go somewhere where I could play the most not just go along for the ride to get a ring ,

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Guess what I'm saying is I would rather go somewhere where I could play the most not just go along for the ride to get a ring ,
    Well at least miami is leading the race for marcus camby further enhancing our chances of getting oden

I think this is bigger a deal than you think. If Oden, former #1 overall pick, is anywhere close to where he was in college, he will be a steal for us

Nice video of what we like to see from GO ...... Ill be happy with 60 % of this

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogpoundrus View Post
    Nice video of what we like to see from GO ...... Ill be happy with 60 % of this
    He was a real beast, but he might not get this jump with his actual knees. Looks like he loves hang on the rim when he dunks then land awkwardly and hard. IMO he'll never be able to do that again. Then I hope he worked (if he did) during his rehab on baby hooks because when he gets under the rim, he might not dunk unless he's alone.

With the Heat on Camby, Dalembert signing with the Mavs, we are down to Spurs and us on Oden. If spurs get him, then could Dejuan Blair be our second option?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Wave View Post
    Kobe, Wade, Harden, Manu, Gordon

but i think if healthy this year and not going against the teams top defender every game this year he makes the climb to 3, with wade and manu on the decline

in a couple years him and harden should be 1 and 2.
    i also see jrue being a top 4 PG in a couple years
    davis being a top 2 PF.

we are in great shape.
    Last edited by HornetGuru; 07-21-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Is it just me or did his legs seem somewhat scrawny compared to his upper body in the vid above?

Thread Information