Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [S7] Weeks 17-18 Results

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy-P View Post
    You may have to PM the Commish to see what's going on with this issue. J-Rich was easily most improved player IMO. He should not been playing under 20 min a game if you have him listed as a scoring option and as the starter and 1st backup on your depth chart.
    thanks for the advice

Lol Allen's got blurred vision. Bad sim. Fun stuff all around
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

What was my record this go around?

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    What was my record this go around?
    7-3
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Thanks bud
    Your overall record is 42-20

3-1. Beat Raps and Cavs. Inexplicably fouled the crap out of the Nets. At least it completes my study. When all of your starters foul out you usually lose.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    3-1. Beat Raps and Cavs. Inexplicably fouled the crap out of the Nets. At least it completes my study. When all of your starters foul out you usually lose.
    so counter inuitive!

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Ugh..I went 2-1. As long as I keep losing to bad teams I won't contend. Great teams win the games they're supposed to win. Lost to the warriors, while beating the hawks and bucks pretty easily. Frustrating. But as I said this SIM means nothing. I have 27 games in the last 3 Sims. And that last 10 game SIM is brutal. Not good for my playoff momentum if that SIM is a bad one.

But one thing I did not realize was that Marion was an A defender at the 3. That is wonderful. Having an A defender for use in the playoffs guarding some of these amazing SFs is going to be great.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    so counter inuitive!
    Something about that Sometimes Sometimes pressure turns my team into hack a Shaq!!!

I don't have enough scoring in the starting lineup if Jefferson comes off the bench.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

I'll be slitting my wrists now if anyone is looking for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Chris Webber dominated, while Grant Hill shot the ball awful 34 TS%. But I like the team post Childress giving up 91.7 ppg which would put me right behind the 76ers. And at least Webber and Hill are getting their shots.
    #FREEQUAIL

Chris Webber dominated, while Grant Hill shot the ball awful 34 TS%. But I like the team post Childress giving up 91.7 ppg which would put me right behind the 76ers. And at least Webber and Hill are getting their shots.
    Wizards lead at 91 oppg.

Something about that Sometimes Sometimes pressure turns my team into hack a Shaq!!!
    If we meet in the playoffs please don't roll with the sometimes sometimes pressure

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    Wizards lead at 91 oppg.
    OK...I didn't say would put me in second place right behind 76ers.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    First time I only win one game in a sim this season. This is such a low point.

OK...I didn't say would put me in second place right behind 76ers.
    Oops, my bad.

Holy ****. I've played six games since I changed my lineup and every one has been healthy. And have played the Clippers, Grizzlies, Sonics, Warriors, Hawks, and Bucks. That some solid teams. Over that time I've scored 112ppg and allowed 95ppg. That is ****ing beautiful.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Not a good sim, but not to far behind to get a playoff seed. Hopefully.
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Not a good sim, but not to far behind to get a playoff seed. Hopefully.
    What happen to your team? I remember your team being at the top of the East at one point this season.

After the trade, my team gave up 87 PPG. Only one sim, so hard to tell what that means right now.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    What happen to your team? I remember your team being at the top of the East at one point this season.
    Idk. Reality struck? Hopefully it can go back especially with the most recent trade I just did.

He's got a tough schedule this next sim too. Sixers three times, with the bucks and lakers once each. Along with the streaking pistons and heat.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    After the trade, my team gave up 87 PPG. Only one sim, so hard to tell what that means right now.
    Yeah you're team has changed drastically since the Childress trade, T-Mac is back, O'Neal & Battier. I miss Childress and it's hard to peg how much impact 1 specific player has on defense. I'm not going to try to determine anything and just assume he's helping to make myself feel better.

And when I say I miss Childress, I don't regret the trade. I wish J.J. was ready to start, and I could use Childress as a utility guy off the bench like you are. But he simply wasn't and I needed defense at that position.

Thread Information