Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [S7] All-Star Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Can't see , text me

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Garnett didn't make the 3-Pt Contest?! SNUB!!!

Mahinimi 22 and 10 in the Rookie-Sophomore Game!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Wow...first of all but sorry that rookie sophomore game does not make him an all-star. Secondly why the **** wasn't Deron in the sophomore game. And thirdly I'll be taking my 5 points for Jamison as an All-Star. What a ****ing joke.

My bad Granger did make the All-Star game...Whatever. That's a joke too.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVegito View Post
    Wow...first of all but sorry that rookie sophomore game does not make him an all-star. Secondly why the **** wasn't Deron in the sophomore game. And thirdly I'll be taking my 5 points for Jamison as an All-Star. What a ****ing joke.
    You think you're upset now? Wait till Day 65.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Do i get points for Pierce winning the 3-point shootout?

Quote Originally Posted by ohnosono View Post
    Not anymore. Used to be two points total.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    You think you're upset now? Wait till Day 65.
    Day 65 is the day that will make my entire season worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnosono View Post
    Not anymore. Used to be two points total.

I dont understand why points arent awarded for winning those things.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Day 65 is the day that will make my entire season worth playing.
    You're not going know what happened to your team. Everything you believed in will come crashing down. The surprise and disappointment will be overwhelming. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsPaulyP View Post
    Because it's too oddly selected and we give points at the end of the season for being the leader or top 3 at a statistical category.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Kings finally won something!!!
    FUUUUUUUUUUU!

You know, if you ever added high scoring options to your bench, your team would be frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    You know, if you ever added high scoring options to your bench, your team would be frightening.
    I've been on the phones looking for a scoring 2 that can come off the bench. There's a certain guy on a lowly western team that ive had my eye on but we couldnt come up with a trade

I've been on the phones looking for a scoring 2 that can come off the bench. There's a certain guy on a lowly western team that ive had my eye on but we couldnt come up with a trade
    Time sometimes changes viewpoints.

Because it's too oddly selected and we give points at the end of the season for being the leader or top 3 at a statistical category.
    Well I'd have to say that the All-Star game has proven the same exact thing. I honestly don't think we should leave it up to the game on who gets points for the All-Stars. It should be voted on. Everyone knows Jamison should have made it. That's 5 points robbed from me. Points are important and to trade for an All-Star your trading for things like All-Star points as well. It's simply bull****. It's not like it was close either. All-Star selection is just as random.

Well I'd have to say that the All-Star game has proven the same exact thing. I honestly don't think we should leave it up to the game on who gets points for the All-Stars. It should be voted on. Everyone knows Jamison should have made it. That's 5 points a re from. All-Star selection is just as random.
    If we actually got more than 6 votes i'd agree.

Well I'd have to say that the All-Star game has proven the same exact thing. I honestly don't think we should leave it up to the game on who gets points for the All-Stars. It should be voted on. Everyone knows Jamison should have made it. That's 5 points a re from. All-Star selection is just as random.
    Actually I'm quite pleased with the computer selection. Mavs, Grizz, and Wolves with only 5 points a piece

If we actually got more than 6 votes i'd agree.
    There are ways to get more than 6 votes. Very simple ways. Points are important and shouldn't be relied upon this since it's obviously proven that it likes to come from left field with ****.

There are ways to get more than 6 votes. Very simple ways. Points are important and shouldn't be relied upon this since it's obviously proven that it likes to come from left field with ****.
    Come to think of it, Prince had a higher win shares/48 minutes due to his elite defense.

We're cool, so i'll just be real. I'd take Prince anyday over Jamison on my team every day of the week. 17-7-4.5-1.5-1.5 and a guy who is a elite defender over Jamison who can fill it up at 27-7-2-1-0. 2 way player versus a 1 way player; that being said i do think it's close and i'd personally vote for jamison over Price bc of record but to me it's 1a and 1b and razor thin edge.

Come to think of it, Prince had a higher win shares/48 minutes due to his elite defense.
    Dude seriously...stop. Antawn should have been in over Prince. Bottom line. It's not even arguable. If you try to argue it you know in your mind your just arguing to argue. So please don't argue.

Dude seriously...stop. Antawn should have been in over Prince. Bottom line. It's not even arguable. If you try to argue it you know in your mind your just arguing to argue. So please don't argue.
    Not arguing. Just stirring the pot for Day 65.

We're cool, so i'll just be real. I'd take Prince anyday over Jamison on my team every day of the week. 17-7-4.5-1.5-1.5 and a guy who is a elite defender over Jamison who can fill it up at 27-7-2-1-0. 2 way player versus a 1 way player; that being said i do think it's close and i'd personally vote for jamison over Price bc of record but to me it's 1a and 1b and razor thin edge.
    Whatever...I'm not going to even go here. You can argue about who you'd rather on your team. But to say that Antawn is close to Prince in terms of making the All-Star game is simply ridiculous. And I won't go further than this because I may get pissed. Do you know what the ALL-STAR game is?? Basically a popularity contest. It's about points and offense and fans. Don't sit here and throw any advanced stats and ****. It's stupid. I knew you would too. And I bet more than one person will come on here and try to tell me why Prince should have made it over Antawn. Just save it because I don't care to hear it. Your arguing to argue and because it's me of course and it makes many of you happy to attempt to prove me wrong. Fact is that if we had polled the league before the All-Star game Antawn would have made it in unanimously. That is a fact. Discussion over. On my end anyway.

Thread Information