Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [S7] Weeks 11-12 Results

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Didn't do that because I beat you. Just noticed my name when I posted it. All I see on my end is a Day 56 win.
    Honestly, loses are more beneficial to me, but my team has picked up it's shooting. I have the right gameplan. I've been about .500 recently after the shooting got better.

Tip of the hat to Cavaliers, Raptors, and of course, the Rockets. Won 5 games and only lost to those three guys. Feeling good about a playoff spot but still have work to be done to actually compete against the big boys.

At least the ones not named Milwaukee.
    Hey at least you scored more than 61 this time. But one point losses are killers.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    Hey at least you scored more than 61 this time. But one point losses are killers.
    Yep. At least I kept it close there. Can't get within 10 of Raps. Sweep versus Pacers and two losses to Cavs must mean I have the worst division record in the league.

Yep. At least I kept it close there. Can't get within 10 of Raps. Sweep versus Pacers and two losses to Cavs must mean I have the worst division record in the league.
    The Raptors may have your number now, but if you meet them in the playoffs you can garner your gameplan specifically towards them.

Soundwave benches Peja and still goes 7-0 this sim. What an *******

The theme of this year's Rockets is defense, defense, and more defense. Top 5 in oFG%, steals, blocks, oFTAs, and points allowed. I was hoping for Joe Smith and James Posey to make an impact as well as training Jefferson and Shaun Livingston, but surprised how stifling the defense has been.

The offense on the other hand is still sad. I'm getting to the FT line alot more with an inside focus, but still last in the league in FG% and assists. A fast pace has helped some, but not too much. Looks like my defense is gonna have to carry the team deep in the playoffs.

Am I still first in the west? Also, send me trade offers.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Am I still first in the west? Also, send me trade offers.
    Yes, you have a two game lead in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Terry only played 17 minutes on Day 50 and 30 minutes the game before that. Sure he wasn't hurt?
    Day 50 was last sim. He was not hurt. Day 50 he wasn't a starter so 17 mins sounds right.

Commish can you explain why he got 0 minutes this sim please ?
    Just want to explain my position; i'm not accusing. i'm literally baffled why he didn't get mins.
    Last edited by BallSoHard; 07-05-2013 at 07:53 PM.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Nevermind, i didn't bold it, that's my fault.

Thread Information