Pelicans Report

Thread: Hall of Fame: Sim League Posts

Hall of Fame: Sim League Posts

This thread will serve as the hall of fame for sim league posts. Only the best of the best will make it. I will update this page as necessary, feel free to comment as I will stick all of the posts in this thread

This is my current roster:

PG - Steve Francis
    SG - Kobe Bryant
    SF - my next 2nd round pick (#46 overall)
    PF - Antonio McDyess
    C - Jermaine O'Neal

Even if I didn't draft anything but crappy players for the rest of this draft, I would still whip the floor with every single roster in this game. Hell, if I were you guys, I would create new rules and veto my trades too!!!

Just know, guys, that I won. I won every game for the next 10 years because all of my guys are young, and they can all score, and they can all defend. Inside scoring, slow-paced play where I can set up my half court defense, and you guys can't do anything to stop that offensive fire-power!

Have fun with the rest of this, because I already accomplished what I set out for. I won, fair and square, and a few of you pansies couldn't handle that fact.

Have fun with the rest of this guys, because 2nd place isn't all that bad.

******** On a serious note guys (you know who I am talking to), when you lose in life, you can't just cry about it until someone changes the rules.

I won! Ha! Ha! HAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

...and now I quit.

/endEPICrant
    No I got kicked off because my brother is kaitos. and I wanted to keep it a secret because I knew something like this would happen. Good luck finding someone as active as me, my brother not so much.
    I offered pierce allen magic 06 and my 06 or 07 Udrih or Vujacic and 10 points and I offered to take on Snow. I offered the max outside of Paul that I could, again if he accepts I post. My problem isn't with you he didn't negotiate mine. He took it as the final offer didn't way the options didn't bring up Chris Paul at all. If he counters with Duncan for Paul and an expiring then we go from there. Don't tell me your offer was the best it could have been because I know it wasn't. If he asks for Othella instead of fisher do you decline? Your pg? And I really don't think you would decline if he asked for ai and gasol I really don't but even if you wouldnt accept it you at least counter offer. This really isn't about you BSH if you see a deal that helps you you're going to accept and I would to. But I don't think it is fair to say this wasn't a lowball offer and that he negotiated with you. All of the offers you sent me were lowballed so much so that I didnt even bother sending a counter offer and I know zolinho never negotiated any of my trade offers, which he said he thought were interesting and never countered. I don't blame you for taking it. I did it with wiggle and coltsguy ( although that was his offer) the blame is only on Zolinho.

This trade should go through I just think Zolinho doesn't put the same effort in we all do and it makes him an inadequate owner.
    also if someone could find the AD23 post about the league ending in 2010 and the best bojangles drunk post that would be great

As always, if you have any suggestions on hall of fame posts let me know!
    Last edited by BeeBall Reasons; 07-03-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! NOLa.'s Avatar

Thread Information