Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [S7] Weeks 7-8 Results

Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    As long as you stand up right after it should just come out.
    Trampoline if u wanna be fer sure

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Needed that 5-3 and Dwight Howard with his 1st triple double 28pts 24rebs 11ast

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I wonder if quail takes Etan to the strip club, will he come back early? My team needs him back stat.

PR Sim League

Index working for everyone else? NOt sure if this hotel internet is going to let me on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_GI View Post
    Index working for everyone else? NOt sure if this hotel internet is going to let me on it.
    Working fine
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Humming along like a stripper.

you are 9-13 two games out

Francis is a beast. Finley got hot. Tay had an unimpressive week

Oh and **** ballsohard, you hurt Jason Richardson out for 34 damn days with a fractured arm. Just when I thought I was making progress with having a sg and Nene getting healthy.

Got it through browser tunnel. Thanks guys.

7-3 last ten. It's obvious Finley is so much better as #1 or #2 scoring option instead of #3 it's crazy. I just wish Prince and Francis would pick up their 3p% especially after I spent so many points on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPelicans Fan View Post
    Oh and **** ballsohard, you hurt Jason Richardson out for 34 damn days with a fractured arm. Just when I thought I was making progress with having a sg and Nene getting healthy.

Go look at my injury report.. You'll feel less aggressive towards me when u see mine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Go look at my injury report.. You'll feel less aggressive towards me when u see mine lol.
    I know I know just not having my squad at full strength this season sucks

What was my record this sim?

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    What was my record this sim?
    2-2

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

I drastically changed up my depth chart/game plan. Should be interesting.

Had a relatively decent sim when you look at the stats. Defense has been stellar in two sims giving up only 93.25 PPG but my offense was horrendously bad in four of the nine games this sim. (61 against the Rockets? Really?!?)

Pacers quickly swept the series.

May need to tweak the offense a little.

Quote Originally Posted by TrayWithAnA View Post
    Had a relatively decent sim when you look at the stats. Defense has been stellar in two sims giving up only 93.25 PPG but my offense was horrendously bad in four of the nine games this sim. (61 against the Rockets? Really?!?)

Pacers quickly swept the series.

May need to tweak the offense a little.
    I only scored 77 that game, but to be fair I do have a top 5 defense.

I like your team. I think they have a chance to grow long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I only scored 77 that game, but to be fair I do have a top 5 defense.

I like your team. I think they have a chance to grow long-term.
    My defense is slowly climbing the charts (#10 now). Yao got accidentally benched last sim and Martin went crazy. Now that Yao is back in the lineup, Martin is hurting so bad to get shots it looks like. I'm gonna move him back to the top scoring option and roll with it. I'm feeling much better about my team although my bench has sort of fallen of a little.

My defense is slowly climbing the charts (#10 now). Yao got accidentally benched last sim and Martin went crazy. Now that Yao is back in the lineup, Martin is hurting so bad to get shots it looks like. I'm gonna move him back to the top scoring option and roll with it. I'm feeling much better about my team although my bench has sort of fallen of a little.
    I was gonna look at your roster to see what Martin's ratings look like but I can't access the index.

Try again
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

I can see the index. Here's what I noticed. Your team is probably best suited for an inside focus due to Wallace at SF and when Yao is one the floor, he will get more touches in the paint. Only way to really get Martin and Yao involved together is to slow the pace down since Nash can set up both. Both I wouldn't recommend a slow pace with your team. The handling looks poor across the board outside of Nash.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Try again
    I hate when you don't quote what you are talking about.

Index is back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I can see the index. Here's what I noticed. Your team is probably best suited for an inside focus due to Wallace at SF and when Yao is one the floor, he will get more touches in the paint. Only way to really get Martin and Yao involved together is to slow the pace down since Nash can set up both. Both I wouldn't recommend a slow pace with your team. The handling looks poor across the board outside of Nash.
    I had already decided to bring it back to Normal Pace, but Balanced may have to be what I stay with considering Nash and Illy are both outside threats. If I go inside, my scoring options would probably have to include Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Index is back up.
    My bad. Didn't know if you were talking about me or 78.

I feel sheepish.

I had already decided to bring it back to Normal Pace, but Balanced may have to be what I stay with considering Nash and Illy are both outside threats. If I go inside, my scoring options would probably have to include Wallace.
    Yeah I agree with the balanced focus. With going balanced, would you consider using Nash as number two due to his A- outside scoring? Hard to say since Martin is a B+ and gives you a B- inside.

Thread Information